Intro and info

Each user can write down what they already tried and what they are currently trying. This is like a glossary for others to go to, look at and make their own inferences. For example if someone is curious about certain supplement he/she can come here and see if it has been already tried and what results it brings. Information should be in a clear fashion (see rules inside).

Moderators: 251152, matt

Forum rules
Please read before posting.

- The name of the topic should be the username of the poster.
- In the topic write your lipoma history (when did it start, how many do you have, what kind of lipomas do you have, any inheritance, etc.)
- Then write all the supplements and other treatments you've ever tried:
----- Specific name of the supplement / treatment you've tried
----- For how long did you try it
----- Which dosage (and how faithfully you've kept at it)
- What was the result of each supplement / treatment
- Which supplement / treatment are you currently trying (and how is it going)
- Optional: You may also include your observations about various foods and practices which are good or bad.

Also, please start only one topic per user.
Bryan
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Intro and info

Post by Bryan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 am

Hi all,
Just stumbled across this board today. I'm 46yr old male. I have many fatty lipomas throughout my arms, legs and abdomen. I have had about 10 surgically removed since I first noticed them about 18 years ago. None have grown back in the same spot but everywhere else.

My wife and I have recently been juicing and I'm hoping to see some results from that. There is a guy with a Youtube channel called The Life Regenerator. His name is Dan McDonald. I messaged him about the lipomas. He suggested that my lymph system is clogged. The lymph does not move on it's own and can be assisted by running or bouncing like on a mini trampoline. He suggested a mini trampoline do light bouncing 10-20 minutes per day. He also suggested a juice recipe that will help unclog the lymph system. The juice consisted of 1 Lemon, 2 cups of grapes and 2 apples. I plan to start that juice next week plus the trampoline workout, 10 min morning and evening.
I have researched lymph blockage and they also suggest massage for the lymph system. Search Google for lymph massage

Anyone tried anything similar or heard anything along these lines? I'm trying to avoid buy a bunch of pills and go the natural route. I
I saw a few posts that suggest grape seed extract. Juicing grapes is likely to have the same effect.

I will post weekly updates if I can

Thanks
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: Intro and info

Post by matt » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:42 am

Hi Bryan! Welcome! The juice sounds good with the ingredients since lemon, grapes and apple are all known to have antineoplastic (antitumor) effects. The problem with freshly squeezed juices is that the concentration is quite poor which is why I like to take highly concentrated supplements. But of course if you can consume large amounts enough then its definitely good for you!

Grape seeds are a little bit better since they hold the most of the active antitumor ingredients, like B2G2.

And please keep us updated!
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Bryan
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by Bryan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:32 am

Matt,

I also wonder if there is any commonality in the blood types of those of us with lipomas? I have B+ blood.
I know there is a blood type diet that says you should eat for whatever blood type you have:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ba9Z0CcWwQ
Mmm
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by Mmm » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:17 pm

My juicer book says that grape stems are beneficial to juice with the grapes.

For massage I want to try using silicone cellulite massage cups. I was trying it some plastic cups right now but it does not provide much suction. I think that some lipoma might be too painful to use suction massage on them. I only have one lipoma on my thigh. I do have cellulite.

I am also thinking about platform shaker machine that we can stand on. It is supposed to improve muscle tone and increase circulation.
jimcooper
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by jimcooper » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am

Mmm wrote:My juicer book says that grape stems are beneficial to juice with the grapes.

For massage I want to try using silicone cellulite massage cups. I was trying it some plastic cups right now but it does not provide much suction. I think that some lipoma might be too painful to use suction massage on them. I only have one lipoma on my thigh. I do have cellulite.

I am also thinking about platform shaker machine that we can stand on. It is supposed to improve muscle tone and increase circulation.
Is this work platform shaker machine ?