What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. https://lipomaboard.com/
Post new videos into this thread by replying - thanks!
Before posting, be sure to check whether the video has been posted already on the board: existing video library.
Guide to post a Youtube video:
1. Copy the url address of a Youtube video
2. Reply to this thread and type a descriptive title for your message
3. Preferably write a short introduction to the video
4. Click the Youtube button in the Message body. This will add [Youtube] and [/Youtube] tags.
5. Place the copied Youtube address between the tags. Make sure there are no spaces or the embedding will not work.
Example: [Youtube ]http://youtube.com/somevideohere[/Youtube]
Note: short forms like youtu.be might not work. You have to transform them to the longer format.
Jaynana wrote:After stumbling on a Drav's thread a while back, I finally worked up the courage to order my scalpels and get to work. This is the second one I had removed.
I'm not sure whether it's allowed to post a reply without a video of my own but I just wanted to say thanks to Jaynana for posting this. This is very helpful for the rest of us who might want to try this. I'll probably do this kind of thing myself at some point. If you'll make any more videos, could you also please film how you're using the adhesive?
Also, would this kind of tool help in your opinion? Like, instead of trying to grab the lipoma with your hand, using these would seem to be easier no? Or do you think you wouldn't be able to take hold of it and the lipoma would just break?