My lipomas are shrinking!

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

umya
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by umya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Asian Male, 47 - Multiple lipomas on both arms, thighs and abdomen which I noticed grown more in last few months when I also gained little weight.
Got one removed 3 years ago which was close to throat on right side. It created operation scar worst than the lipoma. During my recent trip to India, my mom insisted that I use this cream to get rid of the scar. Upon her insistence, I started using it once a day for the keloid/scar. My wife noticed a big difference that the scar is shrinking and the fat around it is disappearing just in first 2-3 days. Then I got serious and applied it daily. Now after 2 weeks, I can still see the scar but the internal large clot is much smaller and skin is pink/red. Can't notice it from the face. I have added pics (before and after) below.

On a whim, I started using the same on my left and right arm on lipomas. To my surprise left arm lipomas which were very hard, has gone much softer and slowly disappearing. Same with right arm. Putting pics below. This is very encouraging that an ayurvedic cream is making such a difference. It's oily and little sticky but I massage it completely on the skin until it's all gone. I will post pics in this thread as I make progress. Thanks.
umya
Regular

Re: My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by umya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:46 pm

Pics: I am trying to figure out how to upload as the images are pretty large. I will find way to resize them and then upload shortly.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:24 pm

Pics: Keloid before applying
IMAG0502_Keliod_Before_Applying.jpg
Before Applying
and after a week of application
IMAG0502_Keliod_After_Applying_5_6_days.jpg
1 week use
After 10 days
IMAG0502_Keliod_After_Applying_10_days.jpg
After 10 days
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Right arm before
Right_Arm_before2.jpg
Right arm before
Right arm after one week:
Right_Arm_after1week.jpg
Right arm after 1 week
Large lipoma on right arm before:
right arm_large_lipoma_before_applying.jpg
Large lipoma on right hand before
Large Lipoma on right arm after 1 week use
right arm_large_lipoma_after1week.jpg
Large lipoma on right arm after 1 week
Left arm after one week: Getting softer and barely noticeable.
left_arm_after11week.jpg
Left arm after 1 week
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 pm

After almost 3 weeks. The internal clot is becoming very small now and not bothering anymore while shaving.
3 Weeks.jpg
3 weeks
dannyg
Regular

Post by dannyg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Wow! Great progress and results. Such a fast turnaround also. What exactly is this ayurvedic cream?
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 pm

It's something my Mom had been making for last almost 40 years as a cure for eczema, burn scars, herpes zoster or shingles etc. to help poor families who can't afford treatments. She is Ayurvedic doctor and my dad is a pediatrician. They both are close to 80 now and almost retired from active practice. I never seriously looked at it as a treatment for myself for lipomas but this makes me think twice. I started applying it twice a day. Left arm fresh pic below. They been bothering me for few years now and became pretty hard over the days. As you can see, the lipomas are barely noticeable and became very soft.
left_arm_7_17_18.jpg
left arm 7_17_18
dannyg
Regular

Post by dannyg » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 pm

That's amazing of your mom. You gotta get a list of the ingredients my good sir. If it really is working for you, it might work for others on this forum. And that would be life changing for all of us.

We are anxiously waiting to hear what exactly is in your concoction.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm

I'll do something better. If you can PM me with your lipoma pics, I'll show it to my folks and have them ship it to you directly from India for a reasonable price + shipping charges. It's a small 50 grams tube which should not cost much to ship.

My interest is to gather as many case studies as possible to prove this works. One caveat that my lipomas are never itchy or caused pain. So at this point this's only a possible therapy among many others.
michal

Post by michal » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:46 pm

Can you give us ingredients of this medicine that you apply on your lipomas?
dannyg
Regular

Post by dannyg » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Umya, that's very nice of you! I will take pics and pm you.. however, I'm very uncomfortable with putting anything ON or IN my body that I don't know the ingredients of. I'm sure most, if not all of us would agree. I'm happy to buy some from your mom, but you should definitely be sharing the list of ingredients. This Lipoma epidemic is far beyond just you and making a little side cash. If this is a valid treatment for Lipoma, the world needs to know my friend. Am I wrong?
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:59 pm

DannyG - Lot of assumptions here. First, it's yet to be proven that it works on lipoma. Also I am not comfortable to share any details without asking my folks so sorry about that. They have spent years to perfect the therapy with thousands of patients for many other skin diseases than just lipoma and I need to respect that. It's already registered and licensed skin cream in India after long trials and as any medicine, has all ingredients on the packaging. What I have found new is it's effect on my own lipomas. If you read about Ayurveda, the method of mixing of herbs and potency is most important while creating any medicine as it's effectiveness varies on the method. So I don't like to provide you information which I myself don't really understand. Rest is about making side cash - which never hurts but my intention was to share my findings than making a cash as I have suffered a lot and this is an experiment of last 2-3 weeks for which I got excited to share. Anyway, if my own lipomas go away in next few days, I'll report here and provide you all a link in PM if you are interested to buy. Thanks.
dannyg
Regular

Post by dannyg » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Fair enough, completely understand. Will PM you once I have pics. Thanks umya!
fb88
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by fb88 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 pm

"has all ingredients on the packaging" - so it should be OK to post the ingredients when it's already on the packaging... some people are allergic to certain items.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Today's images:
Left arm: Soft lipomas, barely noticeable with eye but still feel it when touched.
left_arm_7_19_18_marked.JPG
Left arm 7_19_2018
Right arm: Becoming pretty soft, shrinking in size. Can still notice them if look closely. Pigmentation same.
right_arm_7_19_18_marked.JPG
Right arm 7_19_2018
Right arm large one: Shrunk a lot in size and softer.
Right_arm_big_lipoma_7_19.jpg
Right arm big lipoma
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Jul23rd Update: Both arms multiple lipomas are soft and shrinking. The large ones are still slightly noticeable.

Diet: all vegetarian
Skin Pigmentation: normal, pink and healthy

Right arm closeup: Can not quickly notice notice until look closely.
Jul23rd_Right_Arm_closeup.jpg
Right arm closeup
Right arm: Different angle
Jul23rd_Right_Arm.jpg
Right arm different angle
Right arm Larger one: Shrinking and much softer to feel.. :D :D . Hopefully this goes away very soon.
Jul23rd_Right_Large_Lipoma.jpg
Right arm large lipoma
Left Arm: 3 lipomas still feel when touched but can not make much difference. One larger still slightly noticeable. But overall I'm getting convinced..these things are going away.... hopefully for good!!!
Attachments
Jul23rd_left_arm.jpg
Left arm 23rd July
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:03 pm

I am getting several PMs but please also send your pictures. If you like to try the cream, please send pictures. I am in process of making a link available for purchase very soon and will let those know who had sent me PMs.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Hey Umya, thanks for sharing something that you believe can help lipomas, we all appreciate that. I mean it.

However, let me tell you couple of things you may not be familiar with on this forum.

There is a group of people here who have been on lipomaboard for years. We've all been suffering from this condition for a very long and frustrating period of time. This group has tried countless of methods for all those years, and as of yet, to no avail.

Among those methods, more than one have been presented by someone very similar to you - with claims that something is working, they want to do a test, but for weird and vague reasons they can't tell you how to reproduce it without charging you first.

First and foremost, why do you even need the pictures? How is that gonna affect whether a person can/should buy the cream or not if the person in question wants to try it anyway?
More importantly, your arguments about being unable to send ingredients because of the family history are nonsensical at best. If this cream is already packaged and on the market in India then you should have no problem whatsoever posting the Name, Picture, and Ingredients of that cream.

I am personally sick and tired of bunch of quacks trying to take advantage of people who are desperate to try anything and everything in order to rid themselves of this bullshit.

So, if you what you say is true, then post the information about the cream. Otherwise, i'm 100% convinced that what you're saying about your progress is a lie and anyone who buys that cream from you is going to waste their time and money.

I don't mean to attack you, but I do want to give you a better context so hopefully you'll understand a little skepticism and provide proper information before asking for pictures and money.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey Master Member - I appreciate the message and understand where you are coming from. But that does not change my thoughts which I expressed earlier. If you feel my progress is a lie.. then so be it. I don't really care. I am just happy that I can wear half sleeves shirt in this July heat without anyone looking at me in a weird way.

I need pictures to prepare case studies. I mentioned that I will make a link available for purchase and share it with the PM to those interested as link is not allowed here. Be well and take care my friend.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Jul26th Update: Diet - All vegetarian but no change in my diet (I don't happen to follow any diet and keep up).
Pigmentation: Normal, pink
Started my gym routine after few months gap (and mostly because I feel comfortable now to wear T). Mostly cardio and some weights.

Applying the cream twice daily (morning and night) after first 2 weeks.

Right arm:
Jul26th_Right_Arm.jpg
Right arm
Right arm large lipoma appears to be shrinking and flattening more than earlier image 3 days back. It's almost not noticeable now until I look it closely.
Jul26th_Right_Large_Lipoma.jpg
Right arm large one.
Left Arm: Flattened considerably so can't really notice.
Jul26th_left_arm.jpg
Left arm