My lipomas are shrinking!

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

dannyg
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Re: My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by dannyg » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Incredible results umya, congratulations.
JM1994
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by JM1994 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi Umya,

Amazing results! I'm new on this forum, but I made an account to get in contact with you. I'm only 23 years old, but already full of lipoma's. I think I got around 50 of them already..

I'm living in a country which has many possibilities to remove my lipoma's by surgery without the high costs. I already did that with around 20 of them. First I thought that the scars wouldn't do me so much, but now I get more of them I'm not so sure about that anymore.

I'm willing to try everything out to get rid of them, or at least shrink them. Because I'm new on the forum, I cannot send DM's yet (Dunno why?). Maybe it's possible to DM me so we can get in contact?

Sincerely,

JM1994
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:34 pm

JM1994 wrote:Hi Umya,

Amazing results! I'm new on this forum, but I made an account to get in contact with you. I'm only 23 years old, but already full of lipoma's. I think I got around 50 of them already..

I'm living in a country which has many possibilities to remove my lipoma's by surgery without the high costs. I already did that with around 20 of them. First I thought that the scars wouldn't do me so much, but now I get more of them I'm not so sure about that anymore.

I'm willing to try everything out to get rid of them, or at least shrink them. Because I'm new on the forum, I cannot send DM's yet (Dunno why?). Maybe it's possible to DM me so we can get in contact?

Sincerely,

JM1994
Thanks for the message and encouraging words. I completely understand your situation at 23 and hope that this may help you in some way. I will try to DM you.
DELJ

Post by DELJ » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi Umya,

Great to see the result for you.
I have signed up recently, so I couldn't PM you.
Please PM me, I would like to try the medicine

Thanks
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Thanks for the message Umya. Although I would like to answer, due to restrictions for PM'ing, it's not possible yet. (I did sent the moderator of this forum an e-mail about it). If you can send your emailadress trough PM, I can email you and get in contact.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:01 pm

umya wrote:Hey Master Member - I appreciate the message and understand where you are coming from. But that does not change my thoughts which I expressed earlier. If you feel my progress is a lie.. then so be it. I don't really care. I am just happy that I can wear half sleeves shirt in this July heat without anyone looking at me in a weird way.

I need pictures to prepare case studies. I mentioned that I will make a link available for purchase and share it with the PM to those interested as link is not allowed here. Be well and take care my friend.
Last time I checked, you could post links on this forum. Have you tried?
If your primary goal is case studies and not profit, how come you're not posting the information about the cream? I'm not even talking about the links, just the name of the product that you said is already circulating in India, google can do the rest.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would be more than happy to send you pictures and help you out with the case study.

Making people buy the cream directly from you and saying your goal is case studies while claiming that profit isn't your goal, is all very contradictory.

P.S. My username is 251152, the "master member" just denotes my forum member status.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
mco
Regular

Post by mco » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Hi Umya!

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, the pics are from slightly different angles and it's a bit difficult to assess the progress. May I suggest that next time you fucus on one/two big ones and put a ruler next to them? That way we can all evaluate how much they shrink.

If I have got you right, you are not planning to make money out of it, but you want to do a case study. And you could not make money out of it unless you'd be the only purveyor of the cream, because it's already a licensed product.

Then I really don't get why you do not share the name of the cream to us. Have I missed something?

Cheers,
MCO
sufferlipoma

Post by sufferlipoma » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 am

Hi Umya,

Thanks for sharing the results .as you maintained your are from India ..so wanted to know which part or india and how i can contact you to discuss further ..also please share your email id requested above so that we can connect ..

Also if possible share the latest updates with snaps ..

Thanks,
Johnny
Junior

Post by Johnny » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 am

Umya

As i said in my PM i would like you to provide a link or more information to the product you have been using. I am happy to consider using the product, I will document any effects through pictures. I will not be sending any pictures in advance of using as i have no control over these images.

Do you have an update as to then the link to purchase will be established?
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you all. I have received enough pictures from this board and do not need anymore.

I will post the link here once the cream is made available to purchase online. Hopefully pretty soon. I will post my own progress here as well.Thank you.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Jul31st Update:I was traveling for past weekend so missed to apply the cream few times. But it seems the progress continues.
Left Arm: Can still feel slight bumps but can not really tell.
left arm_Jul31_image1.jpg
Left arm - Jul 31st
Right arm: Bumps getting smaller, softer and softer kind of dissipating inside.
right arm_Jul31_image1.jpg
Added pic from the back of the hand so you can see the slight bumps which are not hard anymore and dissipating. Can not really tell them until touched.
right arm_Jul31_image2.jpg
Right arm large one: I am watching this one closely as it was the most visible one. Seems melting inside.
Right_arm_large_closeup_Jul31st.jpg
DELJ

Post by DELJ » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi,
Ohh good you are giving a link to buy.
Will be waiting.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 am

Don't let the desperation get the best of you and gives this guy money. He's clearly a fraud. All you're gonna achieve is waste your time, money, and false hopes.
Slint69

Post by Slint69 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Hello Umya

Any new update ?

Thanks
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:22 pm

251152 - man, I know you are desperate but attacking like this does not do any good at all. All I have done is shown date log and pictures of my own experiments to speak for themselves.

As I explained earlier, the cream is a result of long almost 40+ (from around 1979-80) years of experiments by my parents (both doctors)treating thousands of patients for various skin diseases in India including Eczema, Shingles, Burn Wounds etc..It had been in trials at 3 different medical and lab facilities within last 2 years for burns, eczema, Keloid and shingles treatment. After successful conclusion of trials we have it licensed in India and made available only to selected medical practitioners, dermatologists etc. It's not yet available to general public for purchase, but it will be in the future as over the counter cream.

I have no intention to give anyone any false hopes as that does not work in a long run. I wish you well and will not be responding anymore to your or anyone's accusations on public forum as I have better things to do. Take care.
Ravi1995

Post by Ravi1995 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:46 am

Hey umya I cannot message you privately cause my account is still new . If you message me your email or private message me the link or guide me on how to get the cream it will be a great help......
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:30 pm

@umya - please don't feel bad if there are people who are skeptical. Most of these folks, including myself have been trying remedies for decades ... so someone coming up and saying I cured it with a cream ... is bound to be received cautiously.

I do hope what you are going to sell is truly what we have been waiting for! I have met top Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctors in India ... and no one even wanted to attempt. So I am very thankful and hopeful that your treatment will work.

I am from India ... if you can share your whatsapp number I will buy from you and be the amongst the first ones to try it out.

I really can't wait ... like you do .. I wear full sleeve shirts .. and practically never worn a short (except for a dip in the ocean or swimming pool) for past 30 years!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:41 am

@umya I've already said what I had to say, I'm not gonna waste any more of my time. And I've already told you I'm not attacking you personally, I'm simply applying logic and this forum's history to your statements, which result in you being a fraud.
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:21 pm

@umya - please share the treatment. Those of us who want to try will buy, others won't. If it works, they will too.

Please understand their point of view ... most of us are frustrated with this condition... with no proven cure in sight ... and getting scammed again and again, it becomes increasingly difficult everytime a cure comes up .. to believe in it! Please understand their apprehension is not made up ... it has occurred multiple times .. again and again.

So please take any criticism positively and share the cure, not the ingredients but where and how to buy.

umya wrote:251152 - man, I know you are desperate but attacking like this does not do any good at all. All I have done is shown date log and pictures of my own experiments to speak for themselves.

As I explained earlier, the cream is a result of long almost 40+ (from around 1979-80) years of experiments by my parents (both doctors)treating thousands of patients for various skin diseases in India including Eczema, Shingles, Burn Wounds etc..It had been in trials at 3 different medical and lab facilities within last 2 years for burns, eczema, Keloid and shingles treatment. After successful conclusion of trials we have it licensed in India and made available only to selected medical practitioners, dermatologists etc. It's not yet available to general public for purchase, but it will be in the future as over the counter cream.

I have no intention to give anyone any false hopes as that does not work in a long run. I wish you well and will not be responding anymore to your or anyone's accusations on public forum as I have better things to do. Take care.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:33 pm

@hsonar - I will be sharing the link with you once it is ready. Thanks.

@251152 whatever...