My lipomas are shrinking!

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

umya
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Re: My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by umya » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Latest images from Aug 3rd with no change in diet (vegetarian) + regular exercise (cardio + weights)
Left Hand:Still feel the bumps on touch but lot softer than last 3-4 years.
Aug3_LeftHand.jpg
Right hand: Large one is lot softer and dissipating. I took picture from a side to get better view.
Aug3_Right_Large_DifferntAngle.jpg
Right hand large one from front:
Aug3_Right_Hand_Large.jpg
Right hand:The ones on the back of hand are much softer feel and can only see them after looking closely. These were the ones bothering me most as they were most visible.
Aug3_Right_Hand_DifferntAngle.jpg
Right hand entire closeup
Aug3_Right_Hand.jpg
Slint69

Post by Slint69 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Excellent news, i hope that cream could make those lump go away for good
Ravi1995
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by Ravi1995 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:04 pm

@umya please share the link or private message
Me the link ...as i am constantly checking your updates on this forum I have roughly 140 lipoma throughout my body. I am just 22 and I'm really frustrated and stressed you had them and you know how it feels ... if only you can help us to get through this suffering you will be forever blessed by God.... I am ready to pay the amount but I hope it can get me out of this trouble. Will be waiting for the reply ....!!!thanks
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm

@Ravi1995 - I completely understand. I will share the link with everyone who asked here as soon as it is available.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Latest Progress: Left hand where you can see the slight bumps which were there before. I absolutely do not miss them.. :-)
Aug7_LeftHand2.jpg
Left hand front:
Aug10_lefthand.jpg
Right hand:
Aug10_righthand_front.jpg
Right hand large one: this is the one most visible and shrinking...
Aug10_righthand_large_front.jpg
Large one in another angle so you can see the actual depth.
Aug10_righthand_angle.jpg
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 pm

For those who want to try the Ayurvedik cream: please remember that it's not completely tested with medical trials on lipoma due to very limited number of such cases available in Indian facilities.

At this point it is only my own experiments with lipomas, but I am totally convinced it works as my both hands have changed completely in last 5-6 weeks. You can see the difference from the pictures.

It is right now only available at http://www.clearskincure.com for sale. Shortly it will also be available at other places.

In case if mods may take out this link (I hope not), please PM me. I am already sending the link to those who asked. Thanks again for your support and patience.
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:36 pm

I have put in an order ... my order # indicates that about 500 people have bought it. So requesting those on this board, who have bought, share their experiences.

I am planning to try only on two - one small and one medium ... both on left forearm.

I am hoping it works out. If it does more orders will be on the way.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:21 pm

HSonar - Thanks for trying. Once you receive the cream, I suggest you pick major lipomas from visible places and massage the cream twice daily for best results. Massage it as much as you can and let it dry on skin. The skin will be smoother and healthier as well. I wish you well and hope you get similar results as I did. Please share your pics by PM before and during the process. Thanks.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Even though I don't believe lipomas can be treated by any cream, I wish you all good luck.

(but you Are being scammed :D)

And umya, if you are truly a lipoma sufferer and really think your cream is making them disappear, I would suggest to do an ultra sound scan.
Judging from the link you gave, the cream seems to be oriented for topical skin treatment; as such, what may be happening is that the cream makes your skin softer and as a result of that, your lipomas feel softer too. Unless you manage to make one (even the tiniest one) completely disappear so that it's not visible on the ultra scan, then probably it's what I said it is (unfortunately).

There have been multiple cases here where people would think their lipomas are getting better but all that would happen would be them getting a bit softer.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Ravi1995

Post by Ravi1995 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:48 pm

I have ordered mine.....I am positive about it and post the changes on the site.....!!! Let's hope.it works for every1
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 pm

251152 wrote:Even though I don't believe lipomas can be treated by any cream, I wish you all good luck.

(but you Are being scammed :D)
This wouldn't be the 1st time and it wouldn't be the last time either! It is a bit of leap of faith.

Remember that $20 bill on the road .. no one picks up thinking if it was real someone would have picked it up!

if this tube was $300 ... no I wouldn't have bought it ... losing $30 I can afford. I spoke to lot of friends (who don't have Lipoma but know I have and I have been trying to find a solution) ... everyone had a similar opinion as you.

If the seller had given a few free ones for people to try out you would have signed up and I agree it would be not be perceived as a scam.

Again, it is just hope ... won't go to the bar for a week and that should cover the $30 loss!

Years back, I had bought this 'Zapper' thing by someone named Hulda Clark (who claims to cure lot of diseases) ... I felt stupid while buying it and after buying it too ... did it work? No .. but honestly I didn't give it much time either ... I was young and wanting quick results . Perhaps someone on the board can give it a longer try.

https://drclarkstore.com/zappers-accessories/
Rigel
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by Rigel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 pm

HSonar wrote:I have put in an order ... my order # indicates that about 500 people have bought it...
Hi,

it seems that price for each tube has risen from 180 rupees (indiamart.com, strangely no more available) to 1250 rupees!
Moreover, the shipping cost (first day was 10 dollars for each tube delivered) is now 20 dollars for 1 to 5 tubes, so it's worth to take more than one!!

mmmh... hope I'm wrong about the seller, but it sounds bad, something like "let's get going while the going's good"!!!

-
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:53 pm

HSonar wrote: if this tube was $300 ... no I wouldn't have bought it ... losing $30 I can afford.

Years back, I had bought this 'Zapper' thing by someone named Hulda Clark (who claims to cure lot of diseases)
It's not about the money. $30 isn't gonna ruin me, but 1000 * 30 is gonna make this scammer $30000 richer, and I don't want to be part of it. That's my principle.
Fuck all these motherfuckers trying to capitalize on people's health problems!

And sure, I've heard of Hulda Clark's thing cause I was searching for a cure too. I didn't buy it for the same reason I'm not gonna make this scammer $30 richer.
Rigel wrote: it seems that price for each tube has risen from 180 rupees (indiamart.com, strangely no more available) to 1250 rupees!
Moreover, the shipping cost (first day was 10 dollars for each tube delivered) is now 20 dollars for 1 to 5 tubes, so it's worth to take more than one!!
The plot thickens :DDDDDDD
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:31 pm

Rigel wrote:
HSonar wrote:I have put in an order ... my order # indicates that about 500 people have bought it...
Hi,

it seems that price for each tube has risen from 180 rupees (indiamart.com, strangely no more available) to 1250 rupees!

mmmh... hope I'm wrong about the seller, but it sounds bad, something like "let's get going while the going's good"!!!

-
I have perfectly valid explanation for both of your points. If you have ordered already and have questions, PM me directly and I'll explain. I'll let others whine as they like. Thanks..
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:02 pm

-[/quote]

I have perfectly valid explanation for both of your points. If you have ordered already and have questions, PM me directly and I'll explain. I'll let others whine as they like. Thanks..[/quote]

Hello Umya - my request to you is to reply on this thread ... that way you are being transparent.

Also perhaps you should give out some free tubes on this board ... especially Matt who has done a fantastic job in keeping hopes alive for so many of us .. and some others who have been contributing on this board regularly.
Rigel
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by Rigel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:43 am

umya wrote: I have perfectly valid explanation for both of your points. If you have ordered already and have questions, PM me directly and I'll explain. I'll let others whine as they like. Thanks..
Dear Umya, thanks for reply but you should provide explanation to the bord, not to the last guy here!!
Maybe you're not a scammer, maybe only too involved in the business to sound sincere, but you should have been clearer. After all, this cream could have some positive effect, at least in relief of symptoms... but you did not even reveal the ingredients of a cream already on the market (retail or wholesale), which seem to be:
Castor Seed (Ricinus Communis)
Kakmachi (Solanum Nigrum)
Kokum seed (Garcinia Indica)

No, I've not yet ordered, but I will certainly do if, as stated above, you send free tubes to some "master members" of this board!! Thanks

-
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 pm

just got an email that my order has shipped ... seems it is coming from India through DHL so the $10 shipping charge absolutely makes sense.

I hope it comes in couple of days otherwise I won't be able to try it out for a month owing to travels.
mikelipo

Post by mikelipo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:32 pm

1250 rupees is expensive for me.

You seem to me like a online marketer salesman , etc

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lipoma/comment ... gery_from/

https://www.reddit.com/user/umyal2001

I would've tested it , if it was not so expensive.

Others who bought , let us know the results.

I hope I am wrong and it works.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:30 pm

umya wrote: I have perfectly valid explanation for both of your points. If you have ordered already and have questions, PM me directly and I'll explain. I'll let others whine as they like. Thanks..
of course you do :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Neil
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by Neil » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:16 am

Sorry, not buying the sales pitch. This is nonsense. I don’t have a science or medical background but I can’t see how any cream will shrink or eliminate lipomas. Surgery, regrettably, is the only remedy with one possible exception (see below). I’ve just had 9 lipomas surgically removed from my arm.

I also happen to have chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), a blood cancer. Fortunately, I’m on what’s called “watch & wait” so not under treatment at present. I read somewhere of someone with CLL who also has lipomatosis who experienced a reduction in the number of lipomas when treated with chemotherapy for their CLL.

Just so no one is alarmed, my haematologist assures me that lipomas are unrelated to CLL.