My lipomas are shrinking!

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

Master Member

Re: My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by 251152 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Neil wrote:Sorry, not buying the sales pitch. This is nonsense. I don’t have a science or medical background but I can’t see how any cream will shrink or eliminate lipomas. Surgery, regrettably, is the only remedy with one possible exception (see below). I’ve just had 9 lipomas surgically removed from my arm.

I also happen to have chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), a blood cancer. Fortunately, I’m on what’s called “watch & wait” so not under treatment at present. I read somewhere of someone with CLL who also has lipomatosis who experienced a reduction in the number of lipomas when treated with chemotherapy for their CLL.

Just so no one is alarmed, my haematologist assures me that lipomas are unrelated to CLL.
Any more adventurous folk around here willing to join this sensible fine gentleman in "not buying the sales pitch"? Or are we still sending this scammer more money?

P.S. Thanks Neil for sharing your outlook. I agree, from my experience, nothing can touch lipomas aside from very invasive methods like surgery or steroid injections (latter only shrinks them, not eliminate). I'm happy to hear you're on "watch and wait" and really wish for it to only get better from here
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
umya
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by umya » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Neil wrote:Sorry, not buying the sales pitch. This is nonsense. I don’t have a science or medical background but I can’t see how any cream will shrink or eliminate lipomas. Surgery, regrettably, is the only remedy with one possible exception (see below). I’ve just had 9 lipomas surgically removed from my arm.
Neil, I understand your point of view and that's what I thought all these years since I was 18-19 and had the first lipoma. But that does not seem to be true for me after consistently using the cream. Maybe I just thought nothing is going to make any difference.

My conviction is based on the results I have seen on my own hands and nothing else. I have put the 'before and after' pics on the site blog where it's an easy comparison.

Few people on this board has got the cream. I'd let them speak for themselves. Wish you well for a speedy recovery.
Neil
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by Neil » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about the efficacy of creams. I'm still not convinced. Sorry.
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:55 am

I got mine today ... applied on 3 tumors - one very small and one small-medium on left hand ... the way they are placed is not easy to spot in a photo. The 3rd one is one I will track most closely it is on side of the right hand and comes out well in a photo. Before photo has been taken. After photo after a month!

I hope the three tubes (20g each) will be enough to decide whether to proceed or not in future.

@umya - how much to apply ... like a pea size for each tumor or less? If more than I will shift the focus to only tracking on tumor to ensure i have applied enough and for long.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:47 pm

HSonar wrote: @umya - how much to apply ... like a pea size for each tumor or less? If more than I will shift the focus to only tracking on tumor to ensure i have applied enough and for long.
@hsonar - Use your judgement as I don't know how big your lipomas are. Just massage it well so it gets absorbed in the skin above and around the lipoma. I use it twice or sometimes once a day now since mine are not that significant anymore. And I think I been through 5x20 gms tubes so far in last 6-7 weeks. Attaching latest pic here where you can still see slight traces of them? They were the ones most visible..
Aug17_RightHand1.jpg
Ravi1995
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by Ravi1995 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:02 pm

@umya what about the the big one on top of the right hand, is it reducing in size and can you pleas post a pictures for that...!!!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:37 am

HSonar wrote: Hello Umya - my request to you is to reply on this thread ... that way you are being transparent.
Rigel wrote: Dear Umya, thanks for reply but you should provide explanation to the bord, not to the last guy here!!
aaaaaaaaand nevermind :D
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:01 am

Am the only one who is trying this?
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Hsonar,

No, I'm also trying it. For 4 days now. What's your experience till now?
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:46 pm

I think I am on 6th or 7th day ... I have applied at least twice day ... sometimes even 3 to 4 times a day. Tracking 3 tumors .. one very small, one small to medium and 3rd one .. the most visible one is medium.

I will be convinced if the small tumor disappears.

So far I don't see or feel any difference. But I don't want to conclude till like a month is done ... or I have used up all the 3 (20g) tubes.
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 pm

@hsonar - Thanks for the update. Twice a day is good enough, just massage it well and if you feel comfortable, pls share the pic with me of the small tumor via PM. Thanks.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:01 pm

umya - it is a very small tumor ... photo won't show it. The medium size one I have pictures.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:25 pm

JM1994 wrote:Hi Hsonar,

So just two! What is your experience ... continue to post in this same thread.
Pankaj

Post by Pankaj » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Please share a link I want to buy..this cream ASAP
Pankaj

Post by Pankaj » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Pls share a link I want to buy
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Pankaj wrote:Pls share a link I want to buy
Few pages back you will find the link.
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:32 pm

HSonar wrote:
JM1994 wrote:Hi Hsonar,

So just two! What is your experience ... continue to post in this same thread.
I'm using the cream for around 5-6 days now. Applying it twice a day. I'm tracking 5 lipoma's, but no shrinking is visible just yet. Also not on the bigger one on my left arm. I must say they feel a little bit softer then they were before, but that is in my opinion not where we are looking for. But no early conclusions yet, the bigger one one umya's right arm did also took a little more time to see visible changes. I will update you guys with a picture of the bigger one on my left arm after two weeks of use.
Glen
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by Glen » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:06 pm

I really hope there could be something as simple as this to rid ourselves of these things, I just have huge doubts about this.
I was a participant of the Pomaway study where no one saw results other than the person selling it.
I will wait and see on this, but I will be very skeptical of results of those joining this forum after Umya.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:29 am

Glen wrote:I really hope there could be something as simple as this to rid ourselves of these things, I just have huge doubts about this.
I was a participant of the Pomaway study where no one saw results other than the person selling it.
I will wait and see on this, but I will be very skeptical of results of those joining this forum after Umya.
... with a qualification though ... if that person says it didn't work ... could be genuine!

I am on 8th day ... so far no visible changes ... no changes through feel .. as always mornings and nights they feel softer and smaller. I have used about 60% of the 1st tube ... so about 2.4 tubes to go.

Those who are using it .. please keep posting.
PareshTawade

Post by PareshTawade » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello umya, Is there any other way to contact you?? Like Facebook or something... I'm not able to contact you on PM here...
Last edited by matt on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: There's a limit of 3 messages before you can PM a member. This is because of spam.