NAET - Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

dannyg
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

NAET - Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique

Post by dannyg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Anyone have experience with NAET? My mom has been raving about it and insists it would help with Lipomas. I haven't done much research but I did find this:

http://gunillagerber.co.uk/testimonials/

"About 15 years ago a lipoma of 1-2 cm size appeared on my left wrist. Feeling discomfort every time when asked ‘what is that on your wrist’, I decided to have it removed and had lipoma surgery. Even though the operation was successful, after a few months, a new lipoma started to grow in a position neighbouring the one that had been removed.

Within a period of 2 years I went through 2 more lipoma surgeries but that didn’t stop new lipomas from reappearing on the top of my wrist. In the end, I had an area of about 3cm wide covered with one bigger lipoma and a cluster of few smaller ones. So I accepted it and got used to wear long sleeves whenever possible to hide my wrist from prying eyes and to avoid uncomfortable questions. After a while a lipoma of about 1cm appeared on the top of my right wrist where it remained for more than 5 years….until I began NAET treatment a few months ago.

After a series of NAET treatments, the lipoma on my right wrist has disappeared completely to the extent that no evidence remains to suggest it was ever there. On the left wrist the big lipoma has to date diminished to almost 10% of its original size and is barely visible whilst most of the small ones surrounding it have disappeared and those that do remain are very difficult to locate. While the lipomas on the left hand have diminished slower than for the right, the process is still on-going 2 months after the NAET treatment and I can notice a positive change every week.

It feels great after so many years of being constricted by carefully choosing what and what not to wear and can now enjoy short sleeves when the sun is out without fear of being asked awkward questions."
Ravi1995
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Re: NAET - Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique

Post by Ravi1995 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Hey have you got pics to show the progress or changes you experienced ...!!!! People want real solutions with evidence.!!! I have tried so many different things but always failed and there is lot of false claims which actually doesn't help but just waste time money resources and people suffer more.
dannyg
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by dannyg » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm

No I was just posting this as an introduction to the concpt of "NAET". I have not tried it, just heard about it and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this. It sounds very interesting... but I'm skeptical because the body is allergic to things for a reason, even if allergies are temporary and fade in or out depending on your diet and environment. Skeptical but open, as always. So if anyone has some insight that would be awesome..
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Hey dannyg, thanks for sharing. The link doesn't work for me for some reason, so when I tried looking NAET up I found this counter article that was written not long ago
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/