Candida Overgrowth and Lipomas

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

gogocardigan
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Candida Overgrowth and Lipomas

Post by gogocardigan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Hi All,

New here and wondered if I could vent for a minute!

I have noticed over the last 3-5 years more and more lipomas in my abdomen, back and forearms. I gave up counting at 45-50 but they are really annoying me now! I have several very noticeable ones on my right outer forearm and thighs and my eldest daughter noticed a large(ish) lump on my back. This really upset me!

Why I've called this "candida overgrowth & lipomas" is I have, for the last 18months to 2 years suffered with continuous illnesses that I believe relate to an overgrowth of candida in my body; I also strongly feel that this has caused the lipomas. I'm now trying to sort these issues from a "holistic" point of view but it is tough going; especially sticking to a strict diet and supplement regime.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this and also thought there to be a link between the two? I'd love to get others experiences and tricks to help me beat this as I am at my wits end and do not know how I can cope moving forwards...
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: Candida Overgrowth and Lipomas

Post by matt » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 am

Hi there are lots of evidence candida (or some other form of microbe) playes a role when it comes to lipomas. By using the search you may find many threads: Candida and Lipomas

And this is a long thread but has a lot of good info: What causes lipomas
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
potatonet
Junior
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by potatonet » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:49 am

If you are looking at this and are looking at means of treating the Candida, I would reccomend CCWS. It’s almost chemo for fungus, in fact maybe it is... but if you have Candida and want to be rid of it in 45 days the Quick way, follow the instructions to a T.

I have yet to be able to make it that far, I can usually get 1-2 weeks of treatment in before it becomes too much for me.

I too have Candida and over 50 lipomas and believe the two of them to be connected.
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:01 pm

potatonet wrote:If you are looking at this and are looking at means of treating the Candida, I would reccomend CCWS. It’s almost chemo for fungus, in fact maybe it is... but if you have Candida and want to be rid of it in 45 days the Quick way, follow the instructions to a T.

I have yet to be able to make it that far, I can usually get 1-2 weeks of treatment in before it becomes too much for me.

I too have Candida and over 50 lipomas and believe the two of them to be connected.
I certainly don't mind trying this out ... but a question I have is what makes you stop after couple of weeks? Is it some adverse reaction? Or is it just not being able to follow schedule?

Whereas I don't disagree that Candida can be a cause ... if you think ... probably 2% (just a number I made up) of population have Lipomas ... but probably 20% (again just a number but probably must be higher than this) have Candida .. so not all of them get Lipomas!