What is Unique about us?

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

What is Unique about us?

Post by HSonar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi all .. just trying to list something that could be unique that could have started this problem .. or something that we think is .. but isn't!

So what I think it isn't:

- Alochol: I come from a state in India where alcohol is prohibited. The first time I had alcohol was like when I was 20 years old and that too just limited wine and goan feni. Even as of today .. I average like one drink a week.

- Sex: I think I noticed lipomas the first time ... like tiny dots under the skin ... when I was about 18 years old .. and I know this was certainly not the cause :)

- Fatty foods / Cheese: Cheese wasn't popular in India when I was growing up and I hardly had cheese till I moved to US ... at age of 25.

- Non-Veg / Meat: Though I eat meat .. it wasn't till I moved to US that I started consuming it more often ... growing up, I didn't each much meat .. maybe like twice a month. Also in India the meat you get is not processed .. straight from the butcher's shop.

- Tobacco: I never had a smoke till about age of 24 .. and that too was just for heck of trying it.

- Recreational drugs: never had.

Other unique things about me that could have caused this:

- I had this habit of eating cloves .. I ate like 10 - 15 clove buds everyday when in middle through high school.

- I had severe acid reflux problem.

- probably above caused severe throat infections. Doctors would prescribe something ... and because that time the medicines were given by doctor .. I wouldn't know what it was! This was a chronic problem for me ... at times I would be down every other week .. till I went to this Doctor .. his one day dose would cure me! I am wondering if one of the 6-7 pills he gave me was a steroid!

- I loved sweets and ate lot of them growing up ... these were Indian sweets ... not candies or cookies.

- I loved this bread from a local bakery ... I think it had a bit more of ammonia than probably was allowed.

So this is what I can think up for now .. my father has just two ... so could it be hereditary? maybe .. but I don't know any of uncles or cousins who got this gift!

Other than this .. had a great childhood ... stress free ... success .. etc. Regular diet that any other kid would have .. and growing up in India at that time ... there was nothing organic or such .. everything was organic and fresh .. no monsanto crap ... home cooked food most of the time.

I want to request other members to provide outlines like these and maybe there is something common and unique ...

for now my strongest belief is Steroids.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Re: What is Unique about us?

Post by matt » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:09 am

Hi good post! Just a quick comment this time... What is unique about the ones who get cancer. What about the trees that get tumors?
A burl (tree tumor) results from a tree undergoing some form of stress. It may be caused by an injury, virus or fungus.
Additionally, tree burls are most likely contagious. It's very likely that if you find one you'll find another within 150 feet. We do not know if lipomas are contagious. Most likely not the traditional way anyways. Maybe by some unknown epigenetic way. Here's a lengthy thread to which I posted several posts concerning the possible epigenetic lipoma spreading.

Did you know that many vaccines contain weakened microbe? Could that be the way microbe get into our systems and cause lipomas and we the lipoma suffers are somehow predisposed to lipomas? I have previously wondered the connection between the vaccines and lipomas here.

But my best guess ultimately? Pure bad luck.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:48 pm

The reason for my post was also to help people realize what possibly is not the cause ... and torture themselves .. over the few decades .. I have heard people saying it was the cheese (or fat) .. some say it was going to gym / weights at a young age.. or sex .. or alcohol ...

Well Matt, any deviation from a regular life or health is bad luck. The difference between Cancer and Lipoma ...for former .. billions are being spent on research as it is fatal ... for Lipoma .. probably nothing!

So it seems you are leaning towards 'microbes' towards root cause.

Vaccine connection ... not so sure ... i am not sure when my father was growing up ... there were even vaccines in India or not! Assuming it is vaccines ... then would it have taken 15 years for it to manifest into a problem called Lipoma?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure it's vaccines for everyone. The ultimate trigger may differ from person to person - but yes I do belive that in the end - lipomas are caused by somekind of microbes. Additionally, we might be more prone to the microbe attack somehow. This is not just a guess but the result of more than a decade of research. Of course I'm not a medical expert, and thus can't say for sure I'm 100 % right or wrong about it.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:14 pm

For me, I've been living a very healthy lifestyle so I doubt it's any of the external factors. Plus my mom tells me that the very first lipoma I had on the back of my neck was there since I was a child. I didn't even know about it back then. My father has 1, my sister has 2, I have infinite supply of them growing every year. I cut them out yearly now to keep them at bay, and thus am amassing infinite number of scars instead.

So since some of my family members have them and I had one since childhood (they didn't start growing until late teens), I do believe they're genetic unfortunately. Maybe there are things that make them worse, like alcohol, but I don't think you can do anything with your diet or exercise in order to stop them from spreading. Unfortunately there's no noninvasive solution either to this day. So yeah, fuck our luck - but on the bright side, it's not cancer so that's great :)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
dannyg
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by dannyg » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:34 pm

@251152, I also live an extremely healthy lifestyle. I'm an amateur triathlete, I do yoga everyday and i really invest in the healthiest food i can find; which in Los Angeles, is not very hard - just expensive. But i have been and will always be 100% committed to the healthiest lifestyle i can possibly live, no matter what. I also go to a very expensive but awesome nutritionist who is helping me troubleshoot all the blind-spots in my diet and lifestyle, down to emotional and even spiritual levels.

Having said all that, I still have not noticed any change or improvement in my Lipoma situation. In fact they continue to grow, slowly but surely. My nutritionist discovered I have 2 types of parasites in my gut, including candida. So maybe it's too early in my treatment to notice any changes. But, the only thing I haven't really gotten a handle on is my stress and anxiety. Which has my cortisol levels unusually high, especially in the mornings. My visceral fat levels are higher than usual as well, this is the fat under the muscle specifically in the abdominal area, also known as "stress fat". The emotional/mental side of things is extremely hard to work on, but I'm trying my best.

My question to you 251152 and anyone else is how are your stress levels in life and have you had cortisol tests done? Even if this shit is a little bit or mostly genetic, we can still alter that. So, how are you guys emotionally and mentally in life? Other than the stress of these Lipomas in our bodies, do you tend to worry more than others in any given situation, have any social anxiety, etc?
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:03 am

As a matter of fact, last 2 years have been one of the most peaceful and stressless times of my life. Needless to say, my lipomas are still growing and new ones appear every month or so. I'm thinking to do some in depth allergy test on every possible food. I don't know if this can even be done anywhere but I'll start looking once i relocate (moving countries currently)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/