Darryl's Lipoma Cure Test And Results

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

darryl
Number of lipomas: 2-10

Re: Darryl's Lipoma Cure Test And Results

Post by darryl » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Within just 3 weeks it's difficult to tell whether they are growing or shrinking. Mine did seem to soften within the first three weeks. Are you on my participants newsletter list? If not, send a message to info @ pomaway.com and we'll get you signed up (I don't send messages every week). In it, I'm giving participants other suggestions such as diet and exercise which I believe are factors. You can also send messages to me at that address and we can discuss factors which may be specific to you.

Darryl
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Yes, I am on participants list and receive your e-mails whenever you send them.
I take 2 pills, three times a day, I don't mix dairy with it, I work out in the gym (without any supplements) and I sleep good. I also don't drink coke and such and don't consume any junk food.
In my case it really is hard to tell whether the existing ones grew in these three weeks but the new small ones appear for sure (as they used to before taking pomaway) so I just wanted to know what was your experience on this
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

been taking the pills for about 3 weeks now.

not drinking milk either.. as someone said dairy wasn't to good....

i have started to feel really week in my body... you know... like just before you get a fever?

i'm not saying that its becuase of the pills... just wondering....

btw... my daughter was sick just a couple of days ago... so most likely she that passed it on to me=P

so far no changes on the lipomas... but... gotta give these pills time to work. hopefully after 3 months i will see somthing
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:07 am

I'm half way through with three months test, (started on 28th of March) and since then I developed several new lipomas and some current ones grew a little bit, just as they would without Pomaway. So far, I can't say the supplement has any effect, either positive or negative. Will post again when I'm done with the test.
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 pm

I am right now at a little more than 2 months. So far, nothing changed. I know Darryl told us that the major change appears at 6 months of treatment. So guys, any progress at all?
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 am

Hi!

Unfortunally no change here either and I'm almost at the 3 month milestone. I actually found a couple of new little babies but they have probably been there for a while... I've noticed my lipomas have started to itch again after quitting the apricot seeds. This is how I found my new ones.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:26 am

Darryl,
You said you were also taking pomaway and were about month ahead of everyone, how is your test going?
darryl

Post by darryl » Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Mine have definitely reduced in size. I estimate they have shrunk by about 20-25%. They seem to go through a cycle of softening, then reducing in volume. There also seems to be a correlation between losing weight while taking the pills and the lipomas reducing in size. The first couple of months I lost a little weight and that's when they shrunk, then the past couple of months I've (unfortunately) put pounds back on and haven't noticed a change. I'm back to losing weight and will see if they start reducing in size again. It seems to make sense that perhaps losing weight may be a necessary trigger for the fat stored in the lipomas to release, so perhaps the pills and weight loss have to occur at the same time. I don't recall if in the past when so many of them disappeared trying to lose weight, but it's been a while. I'd like to hear from others who have lost weight during the trial to hear what results they have experienced. I'd also like to hear from people who have been taking extra lactase, because I'm wondering if the amount is too low.

Darryl
squiggy

Post by squiggy » Mon May 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Been taking Pomaway for about 2 1/2 months now. I'm taking extra lactase with my meals. I still workout, and liftweights about 4-5 days a week. I stopped taking 100% Whey protein, and dairy. No more cereal in the morning. My body fat is pretty low, i'm lean, so don't have much weight to lose.

So far I'm not noticing any changes. However it's early, and I'll stick to the plan. Probably pointless of me even giving update at this point, so wont do so again until 6 month mark. I guess I'm just informing you my plan for the next several months.

Hope to hear Positive results from all the other early testers! Good luck, God bless All!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 am

hmm.. same in my case Darryl as in squiggy's. I workout and I have a very low fat % in my body. I just can't loose anymore weight or I'll become seriously underweight.
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm

still taking the pills... was off them while i was sick ( apparently not becuase pomaway=D )

but so far no positive results. but no negative either... will keep on them for a while...
darryl

Post by darryl » Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Are you taking extra lactase with meals? If not, do include that as well.

Darryl
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:27 pm

I am not taking anything but Pomaway and I think it will be better to keep it that way so that we can later compare the differences between people who took extra lactase and who didn't
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 am

Hi,

has anyone received the second packet of Pomaway yet? I'm 3 months in and I'm about to run out of Pomaway soon.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
darryl

Post by darryl » Thu May 31, 2012 5:39 pm

Stephanie will be in touch shortly. I know she has shipped out some, but we need to get more capsules. We've gone through 50,000! Wow, that's a lot of pills! We're moving to a new office building over the next couple of days, so she won't be in touch till next week.

Darryl
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

I received mine. :)
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu May 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Ok, good to know. Thx.
Stephanie_coord

Post by Stephanie_coord » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:15 pm

matt wrote:Hi,

has anyone received the second packet of Pomaway yet? I'm 3 months in and I'm about to run out of Pomaway soon.
Hi Matt,
I shipped your next three month supply on 5/17/12. You should have rcvd a confirmation email when I sent them. If you didn't, I'm not sure why. There are still a few people that are participants that have not responded to me to rcv their next three month supply as I have requested...FYI. Most all have had their 2nd 3 bottles sent. We are waiting on more capsules, as Darryl said, before we can manufacture more. Kinda need them to do so... :-/ I am sorry that I have not been in contact more, have been, beyond words, extremely busy the last 4 weeks!!!

Best,

Stephanie
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 am

Hi Stephanie,

I have not received a confirmation email or at least I haven't seen it? Nor have I seen my second packet of Pomaway.

I'm now officially out of Pomaway but I started to eat some apples and taking lactase.

I have not seen any changes in my lipomas. They are not bigger and not smaller. I can't say there has really been any change in the past 3 months.

I plan to continue for some time more but it doesn't look too good.
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:12 pm

i'm still taking them. though i have to admit that i am not that good att taking them 3 times a day every day...

but i somehow feel that at leat 1 has become a little smaller... this might just be my imagination... but im pretty sure it has shrunk a little....

at the moment i take 3 pills at a time instead of 2... but becuase i usally miss 1 taking every now and then....