Here's Your Lipoma Treatment Options So Far

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Re: Here's Your Lipoma Treatment Options So Far

Post by Klaus » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi Matt

is that your policy if the knowledge is not there, to cancel with the words: no need to deep in ditals? I'm very disappointed. If you believe that Lipoma and Lipoma-Tumor are the same, fine it is very version. Please read the statement from the company that they said we had people injected and than the human lipoma had shrunk about 93 %. Earlier test in Europe couldn't reach such percentages. But never the less, maybe you should find medical professional which explain you the differences.

I will stop here, because I have to do more positive things for our test in Germany......... Remember lipoma= comes from the greece language.

Re

Klaus
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 pm

:?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
gcbeck

Post by gcbeck » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 am

matt wrote::?

Klaus doesn't have a clue,just likes to put down everyone else's ideas,thinks only what he is working on is right. I say whatever klaus puts down still might have a very good chance of working. Klaus is clueless.

On another note, why do people try new things for a very short time then move on to the next possible cure. Nothing is going to work that quickly.
lipom1

Post by lipom1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 am

Matt , I do not want to appear argumentive but when I received the injection they told me how great it worked and how it would be getting approved for lipoma reduction, that was over ten years ago which should be plenty of time to get a product approved but still no approval yet . Have you heard from anyone who has had success with the injection?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 am

It's good to remain sceptical. I know they have been trying to develop the drug for ages and that is weird. And no, I don't know anyone except those in the previous trials who have had help from collagenase.

Still they are continuously trying to get XIAFLEX out: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01613313
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 am

Hello lipom1

the answer is very easy: Not for lipoma-tumors. At this stage, and I have to repeat it again There is no product which is approved to eliminate any type of lipoma-tumors

So, we have to wait until something will come forward.
Klaus
lipom1

Post by lipom1 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:19 am

Klaus i am only trying to tell it like it is from my own experience and if they dont beleive me what can I say. The doctor said they were having great success with collaganase. I was real excited but nothing happened but I was a little sore at the injection site. Is there anybody out there that has had any luck with these shots, please come foward and share your experience
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 am

lipom1

There is no doubt about the product and the success by treating fatty parts of the body. I tried to explain that earlier that we have to understand what the people mean by talking about lipoma (fatty area on the body) and lipoma-tumors. It is hard to understand but I have not made these differences. I was confused at the beginning, too, but later I have learnt it.

Re.

Klaus
sjohn

Post by sjohn » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Klaus,

Can you please cite any info (sites, books, papers etc) that points out the difference between lipoma and lipoma-tumors? Is it because of the encapsulation of lipoma-tumors or is it something else?
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 am

Hi sjohn

the differences are based on several points. To find the definintion more in detail, you must read medical literatures. But so far I can tell you that a Lipoma-tumor is a closed unit with different formations and sizes (tumor) under the skin. The inner tissue is also different and the charateristics (types) point to special qualities of these tissues. You mentionend the word encapsulation which you will not find by lipoma. So far we know over 20 different types of Lipoma-Tumors!

Lipoma is a concentration of body fat on the body such as upper arms, thgihs, hips; most well known by male is the paunch etc etc. It is a massiv fat collection and can be reduced by stopping the eating and drinking habits and a lot of practise. In some cases it has his history of not proper gland functions. So far the history of Lipoma-Tumors are not known. One common symptom for Lipoma-Tumor is that the person added weight up to 20 kg. This can - so far- not be reduced ty any type of diet or training.

Lipoma is therefore a cosmetic rather than a medical matter and therefore also be refuesed by health insurances in many cases to pay the costs for treatment.

As long nobody really knows what type of Lipom-tumor they have, it is hard to talk about. This should be the first step to get analysed what type of Lipom-Tumor everybody has.

As I said, more info in the medical literatures and it takes time to get an understanding.

Re

Klaus
sjohn

Post by sjohn » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:05 am

Hi Klaus,

Intersting info. So medically the study of lipoma-tumor belongs in Endocrinology (cause Oncology deals with cancer only as far as i am aware) or some other sections?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 am

Guys, please continue discussion about what lipoma is in it's proper thread and leave this fot treatment options. Thanks!
Anon

Post by Anon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 pm

I came to this board after learning that a close friend of mine went to the doctor today and got a cat scan. He was told he had a tumor but will find out more about it tomorrow at 11. He has had this lump on his neck for 2 months and it is now the size of a golf ball and has taking antibiotics for it but it hasn't worked. :(

ANYWAYS back to treatment subject.. I am only 20 years old and when I was younger I had a lump on my neck and don't remember much of it but do remember them saying it was a Lipoma Tumor. I got steroid injections twice and the size of the lump decreased dramatically. I still have a lump there but it is very small and is not noticeable unless you touch it. Before I got it treated it was large enough to see just by looking at me but it never bothered me and so my doctor didn't want to remove it when he could try to decrease the size. The last time I went to him about it years ago I was upset that it hadn't went away but he said that it should be fine. To this day it hasn't increased in size.

So yeah for me steroid injections worked great. Hoping that my friend doesn't get bad news and praying!
Anon

Post by Anon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh and I forgot the most important thing... My mother works at a pathology lab and I am dear friends with the doctors at the hospital she works for. I don't know much but I will try to help you and see if they have any suggestions.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi!

And thanks for the feedback! I think it's quite common that something will be left behind with different injection therapies. I have pretty much the same situation with a couple of my lipomas which were treated with Lipostabil (aka Lipodissolve). They shrunk but never really disappeared. But they have not increased in size either. At least I can''t tell the difference. I'm wondering whether it's the encapsulation or what?

But at least one of those which got injected has grown a little.

You wouldn't remember which steroids you got and how much? What was the time span in between the shots? Thx.
Anon

Post by Anon » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm sorry I wish I could remember but this was so long ago. I had to be like 12 or something. But I do remember going in and getting a shot right into my neck! It was like directly into the Tumor. I went back maybe a month later and got another one then after that it wasn't noticeable anymore.

I'm sorry If you have said this already but where did you first get one? How old were you and did you go to the doctor for it or did you wait until you got more? What is your ethnicity? I want to know more of your story.. Maybe I can find some good suggestions. If you don't want to say anything too personal on here you can message me once I become a member which I will in a second. lol
TexasGirl1991
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by TexasGirl1991 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Okay now I am registered but anyways I don't need to know your ethnicity it doesn't matter. That is just nonsense. I would like to know more about your story though. Maybe you have a link or something so I can try to help you out. And also I read about how you were taking Turmeric. I use it to cook with and for acne lol. It's supposed to help with a lot of stuff.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 am

Hi Anon,

I have read your posts here but I ask you not to advise a tow things which will never help to eliminate Lipoma-Tumors: a) antibiotics A doctor which believes to use any antibiotics to kill lipoma-Tumors should give back his licence. This is poor money-making b) everybody knows tha steriod injektions are dangerous and can may be only used in some cases, but never ever for killing Lipoma-Tumors. Even these doctors which believe this, should be cancelled th pratice. What a nonsense we hear, What the doctors are learning today? If they have not expereinces, that better they doing something else.

Be careful to trust a doctor in regards of Liopma-Tumors. Ask them before how he is experiences with Lipoma-Tumors, otherwise go home.

Re

Klaus
Curious

Post by Curious » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Klaus,

You speak so definitively on the topic of lipomatosis, but I'm not at all convinced that you know what you're talking about. In fact, your coarseness is typical of someone trying to gain authority when they have absolutely no claim to it.

I know this is condescending on my part, and unlikely to change anything, but I'm going to say it anyways: you're clearly eager to find a treatment, but your unwillingness to consider possibilities outside of your immediate purview is a serious flaw. You also seem to be obnoxious and highly egotistical, which would be excusable only if you were insightful...

Anyway, for what it's worth, Dr Herbst, the foremost expert on fat disorders in the US, has affirmed that there is a place for antibiotics in the treatment of lipomatosis (perhaps especially in dercums). If my memory serves, she claims that their MMP-inhibiting properties may be beneficial to us. She's also seen*first-hand* lipomas disappear after a patient (or maybe several patients, I don't know) underwent a course of doxy. She suggests taking antibiotics prior to and after the removal of lipomas to minimize the possibility of recurrence.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 am

Hello Newcomer (Curious)

thanks for your very low profile response. The different between you and me is that you have no knowledge about Lipoma-Tumors and you are better of, not to respond in such a way. I have evidence that the history is saying Lipoma-Tumors are re-growing after operations, but this is not true. If little one are overlooked and left behind than the operation is not done proper, and they are growing. In my records I keep all of them (37 which were bigger than 3 cm) are opereated and on these places were not seen new one. May be that the Natrium salt tablets are playing a rule. I have left for the current test only 2 which are both 7 cm long. I had contact with Dr. Herbst, but she is more involved with Dercum deseases and I would be lucky, if we had more of her!