Here's Your Lipoma Treatment Options So Far

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

mlhammer
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: Here's Your Lipoma Treatment Options So Far

Post by mlhammer » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Can anyone attest to the claims being made in these testimonials from personal experience? I'm not familiar with the product in question, Humaworm? I found it searching for [lipoma/candida/eczema]. In the testimonials, people claim lipomas disappearing, eczema clearing up, leaky gut and digestive issues cured. I have all of these, and this seems a little too-good-to-be-true...

https://humaworm.com/testimonials.html
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:23 pm

I looked at the website, didn't read everything of course but from the looks of it, it seems like just another scam site to make money on people's desperation.
They bash everything else while promoting themselves. They say their product is cheap but it's not cheap. Testimonials look super fake. Their contact is only a phone number without any place or actual an person to contact...

I may be just paranoid after so many fake websites and products and this might actually work, you never know, it's really hard nowadays to identify something legit because there are so many fakers.

In any case, I don't think it'll harm you in any way so you can try it if you're curious. Again, you never know. So if you decide to give it a try, please keep us posted on how it goes
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
pd

Post by pd » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 am

I had pretty decent success about 5 years ago using MMS (sodium chlorite). My mother and brother have lipomas also. I had around 20 on my arms, stomach and chest. I did the MMS for about 2 months and the lipomas almost went away. I got too zealous with MMS and had a bad herxheimer reaction. I quit the MMS after this. 5 years later and the lipomas are back. I'm thinking about trying the MMS again to see if I get similar findings. I decided to post this after seeing that people were having positive results with ozone. O3 and CLO2 are both strong oxidizing agents that rob pathogens of electrons. Has anyone else tried the MMS? Something else I've thought about trying is turpentine (pure gum spirits). It's what Dr Jennifer Daniels uses for her candida cure. I haven't got the nerve up for that yet. I guess ozone, MMS and turpentine would help if the lipomas are a fungus or other organism. This forum is great and very much appreciated.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 pm

hmm, the fact that you got a herxheimer reaction means something definitely died inside of you (in a good way). But This whole MMS sodium chloride sounds just like the one-minute-cure Hydrogen Peroxide (which I tried and it didn't work).
- You have to take it in small doses
- It's poisonous
- Somewhere down the line it's supposed to have that miracle effect you've been waiting for
this is the first thing that comes up on search. I haven't research this whole thing much, I'm sure there are people who praise it but it does sound pretty chemical and dangerous.

I have several questions to you:
- When you say lipomas almost went away, approximately how much reduction do you mean %-wise?
- Did you have any individual lipoma that went away completely in those 2 months?
- How did you take MMS? (orally, enema, etc.)

Could you please open a separate topic regarding MMS and turpentine so that we can focus on them better?
Aaron

Natural Lipoma cure that is working for me...

Post by Aaron » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 am

I have had three small lipomas located on my thigh for about one year which were diagnosed by a general care physician about 8 months ago.

Wary of outpatient surgery to remove my lipomas I settled on a natural cure of castor oil applied topically to the lipomas once or twice daily accompanied by taking 1000-2000mg of flaxseed orally. I have been doing this for 9 days with dramatic results. I can barely identify the smaller two lipomas in the mirror while the larger third lipoma has shrunk significantly. Feeling them by touch is also becoming difficult. Frankly, I am shocked this natural treatment has worked so effectively. I had near zero confidence in homeopathic remedies and didn't believe my eyes when I first noticed progress about four days after beginning the above treatment. I really hope this treatment will help other people.
Eastbay176

Post by Eastbay176 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 am

Been lurking for a while in hopes of good news in getting rid of lipomas. Don't know if this was posted already, but I found some college students looking for a better way in surgically removing them. It has some great info on the different ways they are treated now, which a lot of them have been mentioned on this site.

http://bmedesign.engr.wisc.edu/projects/file/?fid=3580

Eastbay
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks, I have to read that!
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Eastbay176 wrote:Been lurking for a while in hopes of good news in getting rid of lipomas. Don't know if this was posted already, but I found some college students looking for a better way in surgically removing them. It has some great info on the different ways they are treated now, which a lot of them have been mentioned on this site.

http://bmedesign.engr.wisc.edu/projects/file/?fid=3580

Eastbay
For me it says

"Oops.

The file you asked for doesn't exist or you don't have permissions to view it."

Can you provide an alternative link?
Jarod

Whole food diet.

Post by Jarod » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:01 pm

I know a gentlmen that is a millionaire that has our problem. He had 800 lipomas taken out by surgery. He said he went to a whole food diet and no dairy. He claims they have stopped, but you will still need to remove the ones still there. He does not know if it is just the dairy or whole food bc he did not do whole food by itself. Inhave no tried this yet, I am working on moving all my foods to this diet to see. I am also curious if we all have different triggers and might all need different combos to make it stop.
JakeFurby
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by JakeFurby » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 am

Hi there,
Thank you for the add. I have been looking at this site for a while now and finally felt ready to join. I have had Lipomas from the age of 14. I am 27 now. I have recently become a vegan not for Lipoma reasons for ethical animal reasons. Because of this I have been taking supplements for the first time (I was vegetarian for 12 years). The supplements I am taking include the following:
Vitamin D3 400%
Vitamin B2 114%
Vitamin B6 143%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 1000%
Selenium 109%
Iodine 100% - I get this from the Vegan Society.

I also take another vegan supplement from Holland and Barrett which includes the following:
Vitamin A 100%
Vitamin D 100%
Vitamin E 167%
Vitamin C 119%
Thiamin 227%
Riboflavin 200%
Niacin 113%
Pantothenic Acid 100%
Vitamin B6 429%
Vitamin B12 100%
Folic Acid 150%
Calicum 25%
Iron 100%
Zinc 150%

I would say my diet is good and I eat over the recommended daily 5 portions of fruit and veg. I regularly drink turmeric in chai. I noticed on the board about drinking more water so I am doing that. I read about perhaps some links to the lymphatic systems, I followed the lines down and it corresponded where all my lipomas are I was amazed thank you for that. I was speaking to a friend of mine who is an acupuncturists about the condition and she said that there could be a blockage on the lymphatic system especially in the liver and gallbladder. She suggested using a deep tissue massage or acupuncture, eat healthy, drink water and take supplements because she knows I am vegan and we cannot get iodine easily. I was like yeah what ever I don't believe. Anyway I have been massaging my legs and where my liver is for over a month now. Most of my lipomas are on the leg - now I know that people might find that triggering to do but so weird stuff is happening and I wanted to ask if anyone else has done this? My legs are in pain because the big Lipomas are splitting. Has anyone else's lipomas done this - should I stop?. Also this has just come into the news about a new organ that scientist has seen before was in the Independent newspaper it is called Interstitium - I don't know if that might have any links with Lipomas. It really saddens me to hear the stories that people have experienced and it is great that this website exists.
JakeFurby

Post by JakeFurby » Sun May 13, 2018 11:16 pm

It has been two months since I made the post. Lipomas look slightly smaller but not much difference yet.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Sun May 20, 2018 8:53 am

Hi JakeFurby, good to hear! But please consider the intake of zinc. There is some evidence that it might make lipomas worse. See here more about lipomas and zinc.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
JakeFurby

Post by JakeFurby » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Thanks Matt for that:

I have been doing my regime for 8 months. The lipomas are splitting still and some are shrinking. Some are really painful. What I have noticed for me is that when I put weight on they look reduced.

I am also using this oil for the pain:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1x-Wong-To-Y ... 2432986937

It does help with the pain. My nan suggested it haha.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:45 am

Interesting, I noticed that oil doesn't ship too well from eBay but I found the same oil and it was even cheaper in Amazon which ships worldwide.
potatonet
Junior
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by potatonet » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:26 am

I feel like he is saying truths when he talks about them splitting, I have clusters of them that act as one unit and could see them splitting.

Is there some special way that you massage your liver? have you done gall bladder cleansing before or currently?

Any antifungals in that diet? I know that Iodine can act as one, when did you start the supplements?
michal

Post by michal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Hi
Today I came across some article saying that one of the option for lipoma treatment is laser or radiotherapy. I'm wondering if that may be truth cause earlier I have never heard of it as a method of getting rid of lipomas. Can that be true? Do you know something in that matter?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:01 am

michal wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:20 pm
Hi
Today I came across some article saying that one of the option for lipoma treatment is laser or radiotherapy. I'm wondering if that may be truth cause earlier I have never heard of it as a method of getting rid of lipomas. Can that be true? Do you know something in that matter?
Hi michal! Yes, laser and radiotherapy have both been discussed before on this forum. As far as I know laser therapy is a treatment but leaves scarring. That being said I believe the scarring is minimal compared to other invasive methods. There's atleast a treatment called LipoLaser.

Radiotherapy has been also discussed but I don't remember seeing any great results with that?