Propolis Could Shrink Lipomas

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Propolis Could Shrink Lipomas

Post by matt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Propolis is a substance collected by honey bees from the tree buds and other botanical sources. Bees use it to fill up small gaps in their hives.

Propolis is highly antimicrobial so it keeps diseases and parasites such as fungi and bacteria out of the hive.

Propolis has around 50 constituents, primarily resins (the biological role of resin in trees is to seal wounds and defend against bacteria, fungi and insects.) and vegetable balsams (50%), waxes (30%), essential oils (10%), and pollen (5%).

Propolis is also anti-tumor. In this study the orally administered Propolis significantly inhibited the growth of tumors. And here's a similar study from 2012 concluding the same.

Apparently raw unprocessed Propolis is available at least in Amazon. Perhaps we should add this to our test list too to see if it has any effect on fat tumors.

I wonder why time after time we find that antimicrobial are always antitumor? Here's my list of proof.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Re: Propolis Could Shrink Lipomas

Post by 251152 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:40 am

Nice find matt, I may surely add that to my "to be tried out" list after I do some more research on it and make sure it is safe.

If there's any forum member here who already tried this, now that would be just splendid.

Anyone?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Jan
Junior

Post by Jan » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 pm

251152 wrote:Nice find matt, I may surely add that to my "to be tried out" list after I do some more research on it and make sure it is safe.

If there's any forum member here who already tried this, now that would be just splendid.

Anyone?
I used to make propolis tincture on alcohol and drunk it for long period and did not notice any changes to my lipomas. I also chew raw propolis for long time and there were no effect on my health or lipomas. My friend is a beekeeper.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:10 pm

I use propolis from time to time ... but not every day ... only when sick or toothache or such. It truly is a nature's gift and thanks to those little bees (who human beings may make extinct).

I hope more people try it to see if helps for Lipomas.