This is how I cured my lipoma

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

ultima

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma

Post by ultima » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 am

I do not know. Not much of expert. But im happy if its not lipoma. Its bit strange for cyst to be dormant for about 30 years.
And now 2 more new lumps come above in the same region. They are too small to notice. I hope they dont grow into trouble.
The lump that fell out had resulted in a big hole and dont know how long it would take to heal and close.

thanks for reply

Ramesh
surfsteve

Post by surfsteve » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

I have 2 lipomas where my windsurfing harness straps used to go. I always thought they were a hernia because they formed where I would get bruised on my back from the straps. Instead of going away they got bigger till the biggest one was almost the size of a baseball. Currently the biggest one is between the size of an almond and a Brazil nut.

It's been over a dozen years since I got my lumps. It was a doctor that told me they were lipomas. It's only been the last few years since I changed my diet that they been shrinking. Since I stopped drinking fluoridated water and started adding minerals to it I have never felt better. Switching from expensive fulvic minerals to shilajit seems like the same thing only I am getting a lot more fulvic acid for the buck and it seems to be just as good if not better. There is probably more fulvic acid in a teaspoon of shilajit than a whole bottle of 2% fulvic acid. Which would cost over 30 dollars a day as compared to about 50 cents worth of shilajit extract.

The main ingredient in shilajit is fulvic acid. I was taking some minerals with that in it and that is how I discovered the shilojit. I found some 70% fulvic acid on ebay that is really cheap for plants, Not sure what it will do but ordered some and will give it a try. I paid over 60 dollars a pound for my shilajit and a 2% fulvic acid mineral supplement even on ebay is 30 dollars a bottle. They say you only need a few drops but I refuse to pay that much for so little fulvic acid.

I have been on a vegan diet for several months and started running and the lumps have been steadily decreasing but about a week ago I started taking the shilajit and it started shrinking very rapidly. I also started taking a Tribulus extract 2 days ago that is 90% sapions and it seems to have shrunk noticeably the last 2 days. Even my girlfriend noticed.

I am not sure which of the 2 supplements is doing it because I just started upping the shilojit to a teaspoon per day after noticing the lump was going down only 2 days before I started taking the Tribulus extract. I'm pretty sure the shilojit extract is doing it but now I'm thinking that it's both because I just read that chickweed was prescribed for lipoma because of it's high sapion content and the Tribulus extract was 90% sapions (probably a hundred times stronger than chickweed)

I've had some negative side effects from the tribulus including irritability and moodiness and stopped taking it this morning. After reading that chickweed was supposed to be good because of the sapions now I'm reconsidering taking both. I feel like both of those things are good for me and that I'm on the right track and am glad I came across a forum where I could share my experience and compare it with others.
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

Hi surfsteve

quite interesting to read about the two products which helped you to solve your Lipoma-Tumors, if i understand correct?
I'm wondering Tribulus you mentioned which is poorly a product to activate your muscle system (body building) I could not find any information regarding Lipoma-Tumor.

The second supplement product Shilojit is a nature product.

Can you provide more details about this?

Re. Klaus
ANDRES
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by ANDRES » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

I have taken much Tribulus, for many months to help me in my weight training, and never helped me that I removed my lipomas. In fact, they kept coming to me.

Tribulus is a precursor of endogenous testosterone. Although not proven. There are conflicting studies.
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 am

Hi surfsteve!

Could you post the link of where you buy your shilajit please?
surfsteve

Post by surfsteve » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi everybody. Yeah I don't think it was the tribulus because my lump is still going down and I only took it for those two days. I've stopped I've increased my shilojit yet again. My really cheap fulvic acid came. It tastes pretty nasty. Like it has dirt or something worse in it. It's definitely stronger than the shilojit and if I dilute it down to what the drops recommend it's almost tasteless.

Ok I told you guys I bought all my supplements from ebay but I will go back and look them up for you.

The link I bought my shilajit from is here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... OC:US:3160
This is the stuff I believe is doing the most good.

If you can't afford shilajit.... the fulvic acid I bought FOR PLANTS AND NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION is 4 times as strong and 1/4 the price. I got mine here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... OC:US:3160

The fulvic minerals that I fist got started on were from here.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013OXCU2/ref ... SC_3p_dp_1
and
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014M3FI2/ref ... SC_3p_dp_2
At first I started taking 1 oz per day but went up to about 6 oz a day just before my shilajit came.

I am still gradually increasing the amount and am up to about 1/2 teaspoon 3x day and am having only positive side effects.
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Just to be sure, do you take the shilajit and the fulvic mineral or you take only one of these?

Thanx
surfsteve

Post by surfsteve » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 am

I believe that shilajit, fulvic acid and fulvic minerals are all pretty much the same thing. I only do one of the other. If I take fulvic acid I skip shiljit but only do a quarter the amount. Same with the minerals except I do a couple of shots . I mainly switched to shilajit for the cost and to take higher amounts. I started with the recommend dose and doubled it about every three days. I noticed lately at the higher doses that I am not wanting to eat as much. I'm trying to bulk up and gain weight but I feel it's more important to dissolve the lump. I been loosing a lot of weight at the higher doses and I have probably reached the maximum I can take at a half teaspoon three or four times a day. At the rate it's shrinking it should be gone in a month or two. I just hope this really works and gets rid of it totally this time. It's taken years of healthy eating to get it down to pre fulvic acid size and it never went totally away.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:19 am

surfsteve wrote:I believe that shilajit, fulvic acid and fulvic minerals are all pretty much the same thing. I only do one of the other. If I take fulvic acid I skip shiljit but only do a quarter the amount. Same with the minerals except I do a couple of shots . I mainly switched to shilajit for the cost and to take higher amounts. I started with the recommend dose and doubled it about every three days. I noticed lately at the higher doses that I am not wanting to eat as much. I'm trying to bulk up and gain weight but I feel it's more important to dissolve the lump. I been loosing a lot of weight at the higher doses and I have probably reached the maximum I can take at a half teaspoon three or four times a day. At the rate it's shrinking it should be gone in a month or two. I just hope this really works and gets rid of it totally this time. It's taken years of healthy eating to get it down to pre fulvic acid size and it never went totally away.
How long have been taking the shilajit and how much would you say your lipomas actually decreased since you started? Seems like this has worked very quickly.
surfsteve

Post by surfsteve » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I used a chain saw and loaded branches yesterday and my back is pretty sore today. Last night my girlfriend said it looked like I had a hickie on my back around the lipoma. I just looked at it myself using two mirrors and it still looks pretty big. I'm sure it is because of all the exercise.

Short story it's almost double what it was yesterday but it's soft so I think it's just irritation around the muscle. I hope I haven't been misleading anybody. I think that a large portion of the shrinkage could be due to the tissue around it being repaired. One thing I noticed is that it hurts differently than before. It feels very hot. At this point I am wondering if the actual lipoma went down or if it just healed up the area around it super fast. I have to do some roofing today so I may even make it worse.

I do believe the shilajit and all the fulvic minerals are dissolving the tumor but at the same time I am loosing fat all over and it may be that I am just loosing all my fat and not specifically just on the lipoma.

I will keep taking the shilajit and let you guys know what is happening. I'm sad to have to admit that a lot of what I thought was the lipoma is probably just rapid muscular healing around the area. On a brighter note I still feel 20 years younger. That reminds me. I was also thinking that the very rapid reduction over the past few days may have been due to me inadvertently sitting up straight, making the lump fit between two ribs. I noticed when I slouch it looks a lot bigger. The last thing I want to do is mislead anybody. I will do my best to keep you guys updated.
surfsteve

Post by surfsteve » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Even after roofing all day this morning my lipoma is back down to where it was a couple days ago. At the very least I am healing up and it is taking down the swelling super fast. My girlfriend is still telling me she thinks it's shrinking. I'm not so sure. It probably is but not as fast as I thought it was. I looked in the mirror and it was hardly noticeable. I cut back on the shilajit and junk fooded out yesterday. Probably shouldn't have.
surfsteve
Regular
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by surfsteve » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:21 pm

I noticed this morning that my lipoma is the smallest it's ever been. I have been unable to find any lump where the smaller one was for a few weeks but it still hurts there. In fact it really hurt a lot there yesterday but I can't find any lump. The other one feels very hot and a little bigger than an almond today.

I've been vegan for the past two months but I've been losing too much weight so I'm going to try eating a little meat again. I am still taking as much shilajit as I can stand which seems to be about a half a teaspoon three or 4 times a day.

I been taking lots of other supplements that probably don't have any effect but I will list as many as I can remember. I eat huge amounts of spices like cayenne pepper, black pepper, cumin, curry, lemon oregano and salt. I been only using coconut oil, cocoa butter and olive oils in my foods. I usually put a big chunk of cocoa butter and some cayenne pepper in my coffee in addition to the cream and sugar.

Every day I have a huge bowl of miso soup. I add handfull of dried leek. A pinch of carrots, celery, tomatoes, 1 or 2 shitakii mushrooms and a pinch of fermented dried tuna to the stock and boil it for a few minutes. In the bowl I squirt a few tablespoons of miso, a handfull of china grass aka agar agar, a large pinch of wikambi and a half teaspoon of shilajit and pour in the boiled stock.

I have three rice cookers. In one of them I cook brown rice. I use the other to make refried beans and I make hummus in the third cooker.

I cook almost everything I eat from scratch and only drink remineralized reverse osmosis water. Lately I been remineralizing my water with shilajit but I'm going to go back to using 1 teaspoon of concentrace and an eyedropper full of zinc per gallon. I use this water to cook with and everything!

I take a lot of powdered maca and tongkat ali. Have been for the last couple of years. I recently switched from plain herbs to extracts two days ago. My new maca is a 6:1 extract and the tongkat is now a 200:1. My shilijit is also shilajit extract. I have never taken plain shilajit.

I also started taking citrulline malate and beta alanine and have been mixing in my shilajit with water. It tastes pretty good that way. And as always several times a week I take spirulina or chlorella. If I take chlorella I mix a half teaspoon in water. Otherwise I mix a couple tablespoons of spirulina with some orange juice in the blender. Every once in a while I gulp down a swallow of black strap molasses.

In addition to coffee my only other vice is wine but I rarely have more than one or two cups each. I only like wine that tastes bitter.

I don't like vitamins and I don't take them. They make me sick. Perhaps due to all the other stuff I am taking. I have a mountain behind my house that I climb up and run down several times a week. I can almost run up it now too. Any how that is my routine. I am 54 and I can run faster than when I was in high school and do just about anything else better. I also have never felt more alert. I am not doing all this just for my lipoma. That is just a side effect.
aka surfstev
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

My lipoma is between an almond and a peanut today. It didn't feel very warm but I drank about 1/8 teaspoon of 70% fulvic acid diluted in a pint of water and now it feels hot again. That seems to be about as strong as I can stand it. It probably has the acidity of a very strong wine. It's taking me a good hour to get it down. A wine expert would probably describe it as "a full bodied acidic beverage with a strong boquet of manure." Compared to that, shilijit tastes like iced tea. But shilijit doesn't seem to have the same zing that is in the Now brand Colloidal minerals or diluted fulvic acid have. If I had to take a guess I'd say that there is more acid in a half teaspoon of 70% fulvic acid than an entire quart bottle of colloidal minerals. Also that half of that is probably citric acid used as a preservative and flavor enhancement. I think shilijit iss probably much higher in actual minerals but much lower in electrolytes than the other two or the Concentrace sea based minerals. I am still mixing a teaspoon of concentrace and an eyedropper of ionic zinc (Is that the same as colloidal?) in every gallon of potable water that I use. It took me a while to build up to that amount. I am pretty much sticking to my routine with occasional human slips.
aka surfstev
sdsurfer

Post by sdsurfer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm

I have been following your posts for several days now as I have been fascinated by your routine and genuinely think you may be onto something promising. So before I get any further, I just wanted to thank you for sharing what seems to be very educated nutritional wisdom. I noticed my first lipoma 6 years ago at age 19 and now have over 60. I have always been in great physical shape and considered myself 'nutrition conscience'. However as my lipomas have grown, so has my interest in homeopathy and specifically ayurvedic herbs. I am at a point in my life where I Need to rid myself of my lipomas and and hoping that shilajit is the means to such an end. Anyway, I intend to order some shilajit extract in the next couple days and will also provide my results on this post. Please keep me updated on your results and hopefully we will both report similar good news.

PS. I noticed your alias involves surfing and was wondering if you are referring to ocean surfing? I am an avid surfer in San Diego, CA
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I am actually a windsurfer. I tried surfing twice but never even got as far as standing up on the board. I used to windsurf every day till I moved to the desert. I never studied auervedic medicine but I do seem to practice a lot of it by coincidence. I think the fulvic acid for plants is a little hard core but that the Now brand colloidal minerals would do the same thing if you take enough of them. The raspberry flavor tastes pretty good especially compared the the generic manure flavor! I started gulping mine down to simulate the higher amounts I was expecting to get from the shilajit and fulvic acid I had ordered before it came but it's too expensive for me to take in those quantities for very long because I'd be going through one or two 15 dollar bottles a week. For a dollar more my pound of fulvic acid will probably last a lifetime. I started eating meat a couple days ago. It still seems like my lump is shrinking rapidly. Hope I don't get a delayed reaction from it. I am also putting straight fulvic acid on a wart that I couldn't get rid of with compound W and it is shrinking rapidly. It would be interesting to see how it works on someone that has free forming lipomas over injury related ones. Good luck on whatever you try!
aka surfstev
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 pm

I doubled up on my shilajit today because I missed taking it yesterday and put nearly a teaspoon full in my miso soup. I can feel the same warm feeling in the area of my lipoma again. It wasn't present when I woke up this morning. My best guess tells me that there is not much fulvic acid in the shilajit because it felt as warm or warmer yesterday from taking only 1/8th spoon full of fulvic acid. Though I have to admit I actually like the taste of the shilajit. It tastes like ice tea. I have to admit though, it does feel a little bigger now that I am experiencing the warm sensation. Now that I think about it it did feel a lot hotter yesterday. I remember even feeling the sensation in my face that day.

It's been a good half hour since I typed this and I have noticed that the warm sensation has almost gone. I think it lasts longer with the 70% fulvic acid. I am thinking that this must be some sort of healing sensation. You never know though!
aka surfstev
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm

My lipoma is still shrinking. The lump part feels like it is about the size of a peanut or perhaps a large pea but the soft area around it seems to be expanding. I also noticed that the warm feeling comes and goes. It usually only lasts a couple of minutes and it seems to happen whenever it wants to and not right after I take any fulvic acid type supplements.

Lots of things seem to be happening to my body that are unrelated to lipomas or fulvic acid. The day before yesterday felt like I ran harder than I ever did in my life. At the same time I hurt tremendously the next day and my muscles were very pumped. I am thinking that this is because of adding meat to my diet but I am also thinking that it has to do with the new 6x maca and 200x tongkat extracts I switched to from plain herbs. I am now taking the same amount of maca ( a tablespoon) extract that I took of plain maca and 1/8th teaspoon of 200x tongkat ali extract of which I used to take about a teaspoon full of 1x tongkat before I switched to the extract. One of the side effects I had was that I broke out kind of bad but it seems like it is subsiding. The other is that I seem to be recovering slower and putting on weight again. It seems like the new extracts have boosted my apatite. I am also sleeping a lot more. I slept 12 hours today which is unheard of and I am unusually sore, though I probably should be because I ran harder than I ever did in my life two days prior. I am a little concerned about being so sore. I would be a lot more concerned if I weren't so pumped. It's been two days since I ran and the pump still hasn't gone down. I am hoping that this is because maybe it is actually new muscle and not just pump.

I am very glad my lipoma is still shrinking after eating meat and switching from herbs to extracts. I was a concerned that they may start growing again or at the very least stop shrinking but this doesn't seem to be the case. I am glad that I don't seem to be losing weight anymore too.
aka surfstev
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

ANDRES wrote:I have taken much Tribulus, for many months to help me in my weight training, and never helped me that I removed my lipomas. In fact, they kept coming to me.

Tribulus is a precursor of endogenous testosterone. Although not proven. There are conflicting studies.
Have you ever tried maca or tongkat ali? Tribulus didn't seem to agree with me but I seem to do well with the other two herbs. Especially maca and especially the extracts over plain herb. What strength of Tribulus are you taking? Mine was a 90% sapiens extract. I don't care that these herbs don't seem to help take the lipomas down. I'm just glad that they don't seem to be making it worse!
aka surfstev
ANDRES
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by ANDRES » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Surfsteve Hello!

I've taken Tribulus Terrestris for more than two years. Resting occasionally. I've tried different brands. I cared little for the brand. The saponins percentage ranging between 80% and 90%.

I've never taken maca or tongkat ali. Only whey protein, omega 3 and 6, noni juice, creatine, amino acids, green tea and vitamin complexes.
And yes I've heard in several places that excess protein can be a bad habit and influence for lipomas. One of the many theories on the cause of the lipomatosis, said to be caused by liver dysfunction. And too much protein punishes the liver. But Tribulus seems not to affect anything

I did not notice anything, not in my training, or lipomas.

regards
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Weird. I took tribulus for two days and didn't work and I haven't taken it since. Why would you take it that long if it's not doing anything? Out of desperation? The only thing I noticed was that it reminded me of goldenseal. I am suspecting that maybe the tongkat ali I been taking is giving me some negative side effects. I noticed my gums bled while brushing my teeth and my recovery was very slow. It may be unrelated so I will have to try taking it again after a while and see if the effects return to help confirm that if at all. I resumed taking maca yesterday and plan to take a heaping tablespoon of 6x again today. I almost forgot I had a back ache in my kidney area that hurt too. It seemed to go away the same time my muscles recovered from the extreme workout I had 5 days ago though. I am planning on running hard again today and doing intervals. Hopefully I will not have the recovery problem again. I am also planning on eating less meat and eating more vegan and have already cut down on meat consumption. Considering eliminating meat and substituting eggs if the recovery problem happens again and if that don't work going back to full vegan. My best guess is that it's the 200x tongkat and my second is that it was coincidence and I came down with a light bug or something. Third guess is eating meat. Of course it's probably a combination but I'm talking about the main cause. I been keeping up on my shilajit and fulvic acid. Yesterday I took a good 1/8th teaspoon of fulvic acid twice but no shilajit. The lypoma doesn't hurt today. Yesterday there was lots of swelling around it that is all gone. The lump still feels the same size as a few days ago. It will be interesting to see if I can run just as hard as 5 days ago without the tongkat.
aka surfstev