This is how I cured my lipoma

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

surfsteve
Regular
Number of lipomas: 1

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma

Post by surfsteve » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

heathercory wrote:Hi Matt,

Cleaning out my gut has had best the effect for me. The domino effect is that the liver has less cleaning up to do, and can process toxins better.

Topical solutions with turmeric and castor oil help reduce, but it wasn't until I stuck to a decent diet that I've seen better results.

Most recently, I've gone vegan (easier than it sounds!), and I feel so much better. It's been just over a month without any animal products, and I haven't had any re-growths.

The book on the site also advocates natural methods, and as I and others have said, it's such an individual thing - everyone's body responds differently. For some, one trip to the surgeon, and it's all over. For others, surgery is not the end, as they keep recurring. Yet others have success with a vitamin regime.

I wish everyone the best in their self-education and quest to conquer this.
I turned vegan just before I started using fulvic minerals. I been thinking that it is the fulvic minerals that have been shrinking my remaining lipoma and made the other one disappear but started eating meat again nearly a week ago. Perhaps I am wrong and that it is the healthy vegan diet or perhaps it is both. I really haven't felt good at all since I went back to eating meat. I feel good this morning and haven't ate any since lunch yesterday. I have a strong feeling that I've taken a step backwards and that I should return to vegan. I've also thought about eating raw eggs instead of meat.
aka surfstev
ANDRES
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by ANDRES » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am

surfsteve wrote:Weird. I took tribulus for two days and didn't work and I haven't taken it since. Why would you take it that long if it's not doing anything? Out of desperation? The only thing I noticed was that it reminded me of goldenseal. I am suspecting that maybe the tongkat ali I been taking is giving me some negative side effects. I noticed my gums bled while brushing my teeth and my recovery was very slow. It may be unrelated so I will have to try taking it again after a while and see if the effects return to help confirm that if at all. I resumed taking maca yesterday and plan to take a heaping tablespoon of 6x again today. I almost forgot I had a back ache in my kidney area that hurt too. It seemed to go away the same time my muscles recovered from the extreme workout I had 5 days ago though. I am planning on running hard again today and doing intervals. Hopefully I will not have the recovery problem again. I am also planning on eating less meat and eating more vegan and have already cut down on meat consumption. Considering eliminating meat and substituting eggs if the recovery problem happens again and if that don't work going back to full vegan. My best guess is that it's the 200x tongkat and my second is that it was coincidence and I came down with a light bug or something. Third guess is eating meat. Of course it's probably a combination but I'm talking about the main cause. I been keeping up on my shilajit and fulvic acid. Yesterday I took a good 1/8th teaspoon of fulvic acid twice but no shilajit. The lypoma doesn't hurt today. Yesterday there was lots of swelling around it that is all gone. The lump still feels the same size as a few days ago. It will be interesting to see if I can run just as hard as 5 days ago without the tongkat.

Surfsteve Hello!

I took Tribulus Terrestris for almost 2 years, and as I told you, I felt nothing. I am a natural bodybuilder, and that supplement I took to keep hormone levels. You know that testosterone decreases with age, and supposedly the tribulus helps maintain or increase those levels.
So you need not feel anything. You need not see any change. When you turn 30 years your achievements in weight training are decreasing. You keep training more and lifting more weight, but you get fewer results. It is because the levels of these hormones are falling.
Supposedly if you take tríbulos help continue as before. Getting the same results. You do not get more, but you do not lose performance over time.
This clarification has nothing to do with lipomas. But since you asked, I answer it.

Regards.
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi ANDRES.

While both tribulus and tongkat are supposed to work for boosting testosterone. Maca is supposed to benefit all hormones and is also recognized as a superfood (like spirulina and chlorella). Probably the reason it seems like it's taken by more women than men. Tribulus reminds me of golden seal. My instincts tell me it is probably an immune system booster or a well being tonic like golden seal.

I took an extra day of recovery and did intervals at the six day mark. Or at least I did two of them. My first one was a mere 25 yard sprint climb to the top of a mountain and it felt good. My second was 100 yards and was also uphill after walking down one and the third one I had planned to be 200 yards after running downhill for nearly a half mile but on the second sprint stride I pulled a muscle and had to limp the rest of the way home.

After finding Orange juice or salt water having no effect on relief I started researching on the Internet. It was the first time I had ever run in the middle of the day and it was a good 110 degrees. I came across an article on pickle juice and how it became widely recognized in sports after it was reported to be used by an inferior team beat I think it was the Dallas Cowboys on a really hot day. After more reading I discovered it was supposed to be the acidic acid which is the same acid in vinegar. After learning this I took a swig of cider vinegar and noticed an instant improvement. By the end of the day I felt ok and walked the same route. I had just taken a swig of cider vinegar and chased it down with mineral water before my workout. I find this is the best way to take it. I lost my footing that day and strained the same muscle and when I got home I tried the vinegar but this time there was no instant relief but I did feel better the next day. It's been a few days and I haven't had time to workout for a couple days. I been taking lots of shilajit and sometimes alternating it with fulvic acid. I been also trying to consume more cider vinegar.

I read that citric acid was supposed to make fulvic acid work better on the "Build Your Own Supplement Store" on Ebay but it seems like cider vinegar does the same thing and is better for muscle cramps. On the expensive fulvic mineral supplement I took citric acid was one of the main ingredients. I believe it was listed right after water.

My lipoma is still shrinking. I been staying at least 80% and trying to maintain 90% vegan. I haven't taken any tongkat (would like to try taking it again though) but have been keeping up on the maca. A few days on and a couple days off seems to work well for me. Maybe it's maintaining a high state of wellness that is causing the lump to shrink. It's peanut sized and feels very warm today. No pain at all. I been noticing lately that the fulvic acid seems less stinky to me and that it seems to remind me more of burnt electrical. Could have something to do with the fact that I was working on electrical all day yesterday. That taste kept coming up. Maybe the power of suggestion? I even tasted it in my mouth this morning but as soon as I took a sip of fulvic acid water It got really strong. Kind of strange.
aka surfstev
bee

Post by bee » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:28 pm

just a call r u buing the powder fulvic acid used for agriculure and then mix it?
please advice.
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi. Actually I am taking several sources of fulvic acid. I try and take it at least twice a day. I either take 4-6 oz of the first one or 1/2 to 1 tsp of the 2nd one or 1/8 to 1/4 of the third one. I usually mix two different types. One of the three in morning and another in the afternoon. I don't usually measure them. I just eyeball which is why the amounts are approximate. I bought 4 quarts of the first one and have one full bottle left so I am using it sparingly on account of the cost. I started slow and built up to taking that much.

1. http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Colloid ... l+minerals

2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Grams-Shila ... 2a21e904d2

3. http://www.ebay.com/itm/350434661839?ss ... 1439.l2649

In addition. I also mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of concentrace and an eyedropper of liquid zinc and use the water for drinking and in everything I cook. My girlfriend claims my water gives her diarrhea. It only did that a little to me the first day and has never done so since but she says she never got used to it.

I bought my last concentrace here:http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/b ... id=TM-1002 because it was cheaper than ebay, where I got it last time. They have the ionic liquid zinc too but it's cheaper from Amazon.

Today my remaining lipoma is between the size of a pea and the size of a BB and just about gone.
aka surfstev
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:17 pm

if you take the 3 products, it cots a lot of money... Do you think only one is ok?
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm

I think all 3 are equivalent but I don't know for sure. I am only reporting on what I am doing and my progress on what is happening. I've given my whole routine IE diet in another post. I honestly don't know what exactly is getting rid of them. I am only offering my best guess. I also have a feeling that the concentrace is playing a part in them going away in addition to the three sources of fulvic minerals. Of the three sources if I had it to do all over again I would order my shilajit from a different source. One that lists it's fulvic acid percentage. I have a feeling that my shilijit is less than 5%. I would order a brand that is standardize at 20 or 40 percent and probably buy the one that is the cheapest source of fulvic acid.
aka surfstev
surfsteve
Regular

Post by surfsteve » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 pm

A week or so ago I tried cutting coconut oil out of my diet because it is so expensive. After a few days I started aching. As soon as I started taking it again I started feeling fine. Coconut oil is one of the things I started taking at the same time as the fulvic minerals and eating vegan. I don't know if it has anything to do with the lumps going away or not but it sure was strange the way I felt when I stopped taking it. My remaining lipoma feels to be the size of a bb and still shrinking. I skipped taking fulvic minerals yesterday and it still feels very warm. If I were some kind of lab rat I would stop taking them all together and see if the lumps return. But I'm not.

One thing I will say about coconut oil. It tastes very good. It leaves me feeling satisfied with almost everything I put it in. I would not attempt a full or near vegan diet without it. I don't seem to crave meat one bit when I use plenty of coconut oil. I can't say the same for olive oil or cocoa butter.

I just took some fulvic acid and the thing I noticed was it seemed to hydrate me and make my senses feel better instantly. My hearing and eyesight both seemed like somebody turned a knob to dial them the second I swallowed it. It also tasted worse than I remember it recently tasting. Darn I was almost getting used to it. Hey a splash of the expensive raspberry flavored minerals seems to get rid of the cheap fulvic acid aftertaste. I hope this thing is gone soon!
aka surfstev
hi

Post by hi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:24 am

Has anyone tried this yet
SDRocker

Post by SDRocker » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:26 am

Just got my Sunfood 50% fulvic acid Shilajit in the mail. I am 31 and have about 25 or so lipomas on my arms, back, thighs, stomach, sides. I am an avid weightlifter, runner, eat healthy, am 165lbs @ 5'11". I may take before and after photos if this stuff works.
fredmactavish

Post by fredmactavish » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:
Laura wrote:...did you have a cosmetic surgeon remove the lipomas, or other?
I had a general family physician remove the lipomas. I can't recommend him until I work out a problem with the pricing. He said $150 for a large and $85 for small lipomas with a $200 setup fee. For 1 large and 2 small that adds up to $520 not $1000. As for scars I'm not very concerned at this point. My logic is i can lie about a scar but I can't lie about a bump. I have been putting Neosporen over the cuts and protecting it with bandages. I'm just so glad to have the large one gone at this point.

I will say that I had mixed feeling after looking at my massive lipoma on the surgical table. Sure I cursed the hellish thing, but at the same time it was a normal cell at one point. What went wrong... Purely genetic? I'm not so sure.
Hi Honeybadger... Have you had your liver and your stomach acids checked, these two body functions tend to have a lot to do with our bodies making lipomas, its the bodies way of disposing of fats that are foreign to us.. Did your doctor offer any suggestions about diet?
eaven

Post by eaven » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 pm

chakari wrote:
matt stated:
I'm also planning to take photos of my lipomas. I actually had a trauma to my triceb. And almost everytime I develop a lipoma to that exact place. So this time, I took a photo of the hematoma, and let's see if I get a new lipoma to that spot this time too.
Matt, you mentioned this on a previous post and this is something I have been wondering about for a while now. Do you think that lipomas form as a type of response to tissue trauma? I don't mean severe trauma, but possibly micro-tears in the tissue. It seems to me that I have seen lipomas on body builders. I have been in moderately good shape my whole life, and I have been exercising, mainly by weight training since I was a teenager. I noticed my first lipoma on one of my thighs when I was in my late teens. Leg training was my passion I was always very thin, and I wanted to be more shapely, even being muscular would have been an acceptable alternative (I'm female). Most of my lipomas are on my legs. I have a few on my butt and arms also. I am 44 years old, and I still weight train. I guess I just wonder if for some people lipomas are a response to something physical as opposed to diet related. Your thoughts? By the way, I had a lipoma surgically removed from my thigh, up near my bikini line, to see what the scar would look like--not good by the way, and another, very uneven lipoma grew next to/on top of it.
Hi Chakari,

I was looking for dat kind of post from someone, and bingo I read urs. The same thing happened to me. I am , male , 26 & have suddenly developed multiple lipomas on my arms & thighs after I STARTED GOING TO THE GYM. I developed 2 on my arms in my late teens , when I first started the gym , Then I discoutinued it until last year & just month after I started exercising again they satrted multiplying abrupltly. I have again left the gym.Hope anyone finds a solution for this asap.
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 pm

yes me too, lipomas started to multiply when i was going in the gym. I don't know if it is the gym or the protein shake. I had at least one lipomas before the gym so the gym is not responsible for the appartion but for the multiplication of it. At least schussler salt help me to slow down the grown of new lipomas
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:56 am

Hello mr_after

what I read here from you is a very positive story. Please can you send me an email ( you have it) and write me how do you believe that Schuessler salts have slow down the grow of new Lipomas.

I need it for my research and like to keep information as such in my file.

I'm happy to hear this. Perhaps we can do more examination to get more results. From all what I have seen, is this the only positive one. All mixtures so far are useless. I will work on it.

Re
Klaus
sirfrac
Number of lipomas: 2-10

Post by sirfrac » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi all.
I've been reading all this thread with much interest. Thanks.
It seems that the only thing that's working is fulvic acid but I'm a little surprised; the product you mention in eBay shows i one of its labels a warning because of problems with high blood pressure.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/500-Grams-Shilaj ... ~~60_3.JPG

On the other side, doing some research I find the contrary, that it helps reducing high pressure...

http://www.naturesfulvic.com/healing-be ... -pressure/

What do you know about it?

Thanks
surfstev

Post by surfstev » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:28 pm

I wonder sometimes if I even had a lipoma at all. A few months ago I was doing some heavy digging and over night my lump swelled up to the size of a golf ball. A few days later it went down. On the bright side I did the same exercise about a week ago and there was no swelling. The lump that's left is very small. I think it's probably scar tissue. I've been sticking with minerals but have went from horticultural fulvic acid back to the more expensive ionic and fulvic supplement varieties.

I've also added a couple of other minerals to my regimen. One is an ionic form of iodine aka nascent iodine. I noticed a huge increase in metabolism and energy on this. Another thing I started taking was taurine, the secret ingredient in Red Bull energy drink. I started by taking magnesium taurate and discovered that it gave me "wings" similar to the Red Bull claim. By that I mean that when I stop running my feet feel like something is still pushing them. Almost magic. Too much magnesium taurate gives me the runs. (over 5 grams a day). I read that other athletes were taking plain taurine and recommending up to 8 grams per day so I ordered some and it just came yesterday. I took my usual 3 grams of magnesium taurate yesterday and today but have also been adding 1/2 teaspoon of plain taurine twice a day to it and so far have had no negative side effects though it is a little too soon to be sure, though I think I'm going to keep taking both. I am also planning to start taking Selenium because I read that supplementing with iodine and heavy exercise uses up selenium in the body. I read that selenomethionine is the best and most absorbable form of selenium but when I searched for it found it to be pretty expensive. For some reason Swansons brand did not come up but it says on the label (and on the Swansons website) that it is from selenomethionine so I ordered some.

Another mineral I'm probably depleting is potassium. Potassium gluconate seems to be the most absorbable and highly recommended so I ordered that as well.

I think most people are highly depleted of minerals. But more important than taking minerals is the form that they are in. That is why I always go for the most absorbable type of any kind of mineral that I can find. The one a day multiple supplements seem to do nothing for me.
surfstev

Post by surfstev » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

I forgot to mention that I am also taking borax. Have been for almost 4 months now. If you want to know more I suggest you research the "Borax Conspiracy" on the web. Seems like it must be that or the iodine that kept my lump from swelling up after abusing my body by digging in rock hard dirt. Now if I could only get rid of the remaining scar tissue or whatever it is that is left.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

Hi surfstev, I read your posts about fulvic acid and shilajit and I am happy for your success, but do you have any grounds to believe that the lump(s) you had was a lipoma? It's just that people with this condition and of your age usually have much more than 1 lump and the sudden swellings is strange too.

Also I looked up shilajit on amazon and iHerb and the prices of both seem lower than the ones on ebay, although i'm not sure if the potency is the same
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
surfstev

Post by surfstev » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Well a doctor told me that it was a lipoma. Other than that no. Everyone knows that doctors don't make mistakes so that's what it must be. Eh?
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 pm

hehe, yeah I see. Do you think, based on your experience, taking shilajit alone may be effective?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/