This is how I cured my lipoma

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Master Member

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma

Post by 251152 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 pm

I just got my Sunfood 50% fulvic acid Shilajit (same as SDrocker above). I'll begin taking it and report if I see any results. I have to be careful though since it says it includes zinc in it and I've read very mixed feedbacks on zinc affecting lipoma.. Well, in case they get aggravated I'll just stop taking it.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Surprisedandhappy

Post by Surprisedandhappy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 am

Just want to add my experience and finding something that has worked at shrinking lipomas greatly.

About 4 months ago I changed to a soy heavy diet. Nearly everything I ate was soy. As a consequence I underwent a lipoma explosion. I went from maybe 20 to over 50 and gained over 10 pounds. Needless to say I got in a fit of depression before reading just how awful soy was for you. More so for men then women. In my desperation to get rid of them I saw this method as well as a few others and I thought what the hell. It can't hurt you like some vitamin supplements can.

So here is what I did. I erased soy from my diet. I went fruit and veggie heavy. Lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks and was back to normal. I then used the following methods that I have seen producing results

- lemon juice. I use about a 4th a lemon a day. (ALWAYS rinse your mouth brush your teeth immediately after doing this. The acid will wreck your teeth otherwise)
- I saw carrots could help. So every day I have a handful of baby carrots.
- I saw vitamin supplements can help. I went with a safe one and used One a day for men. I have a very hard time trusting some of the off the wall ones recommended as they can be extremely dangerous.

Results. Shocking. I ignored the lipomas for about a month. The reason for this is it's much more difficult to notice a change if you pester them every day. I did a lipoma sweep at the end of the month. Out of those 50 lipomas, all but 8 shrank noticeably. Of those 8 left, all were softer. By noticably I mean a reduction of usually half or more in size. It was incredible. I had one go from the thickness of my thumb to that of a pencil.

Now I can't say what led to the change as I mixed a bunch of things. All I know is a I got results. I will keep using all 3 methods and will actually try the caster oil one of the heck of it and see if anything comes from that. By that I mean you put caster oil on the lipoma and supposedly it shrinks it. Regardless if these fail for anyone reading this or not, it at least makes you healthier in a safe manner. At the end of the day that is still a great thing to take away if your lipomas do not shrink.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 am

That's great to hear, although a bit surprising (as your nickname says :D ). Lipomas are super hard to shrink and by this day, anyone who had any success "shrinking" them remained alone since everybody else who tried the same - failed. But I'm happy for you. I've been drinking lemon water for about a month now, half a lemon in the morning half a lemon in the evening and also been taking Shilajit (50% fulvic acid) for 1 month too. So far my body goes at its natural course, lipomas grow very slowly and don't react to whatever i'm doing (i'm also not eating any dairy or drinking alcohol).

Could I ask you the following:
- if you could open this as a separate topic, it would be great since it's a solution on its own and it would be easier to discuss this if it has a dedicated topic (you can just copy paste what you wrote here, no need to come up with new post : ) )
- how did you discover that carrots could help?
- which vitamin supplements are you taking? the multivitamin one, that includes the entire spectrum or?

thanks
Randi

Post by Randi » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

I am going to try these supplements to see if they will work on my lipoma. I have one on my left side of the rib cage. It's 2" long by 1" high. Will let you know what happens.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 am

since this is an 8 page long topic, may I ask which supplements specifically are you referring to?
antann

Post by antann » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm

This forum has been very helpful and hopeful as I struggle with my own spell of lipoma nightmare. I have a lipoma that measures about 9' x 9.5' resting in my buttocks. There is no visible evidence of other lipomas nesting in my body- however this one is probably large enough to make up for a dozen. It could be that it's located against one of the largest muscles in the body which makes it appears larger than it really is.

Anyway, I went to see a doctor who confirmed it's a lipoma and he referred me to a surgeon who wants to cut it out. Well, there is the possibility of a cavity of sorts remaining after he cuts it out- but you know, "there's plastic surgery (implant replacement)" to help with the hollow effect. Not an option for me. I prefer natural methods, and even though this thing is ill formed, I'd really rather take a go at this myself, before trading lumpy for dimples.

Today I submitted to following a full detox program which will incorporate Dr. Shulzes (herbdoc.com) recommended detox program as well as implementing other ideal suggestions such as using castor oil + tumeric powder as a rubbing agent, chickweed supplements, green teas, lemon water, juicing, exercise, and a raw/vegan diet.

I will post my progress with the hope that my own efforts, experience, and process can also contribute to helping those who are suffering from this peculiar aliment.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:00 am

Way to go antann!
Unfortunately for most of us surgery is not an option here since we have tons of these lumps, or have them in places which are way to apparent to be scarred. I really think that a strong detox might help, that's why i'm preparing to go on a water fast. I'll aim for 21 days but may stop earlier if I see any out of ordinary symptoms. I'll post my progress on this board when I begin.
I wish you luck in your endeavors.
Jax
Junior
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by Jax » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:45 am

antann wrote: Anyway, I went to see a doctor who confirmed it's a lipoma and he referred me to a surgeon who wants to cut it out. Well, there is the possibility of a cavity of sorts remaining after he cuts it out- but you know, "there's plastic surgery (implant replacement)" to help with the hollow effect. Not an option for me. I prefer natural methods, and even though this thing is ill formed, I'd really rather take a go at this myself, before trading lumpy for dimples.
What do you mean by implant replacement? I've had two surgeries on my forehead to get rid of a lipoma and I got a couple of "dimples" near my lipoma from the aftermath. I'd really like to get rid of said dimples along with the lipoma (which wasn't completely removed :roll:)
sirfrac
Number of lipomas: 2-10

Post by sirfrac » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

In my personal case, when one was removed another one appeared exactly in the same place afterwards. So all I got is just a scar.
HoneyBadgerDontCare

Post by HoneyBadgerDontCare » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:18 am

Durable wrote:Honey Badger.

been a while now since you started your treatment. notice anything?

I know I've been a jerk for not getting back to you all after years of silence. The truth is NOTHING about it worked. Zero. What it did do, however, is give me crazy vivid dreams with incredibly unusually rich story lines. Which may be worth the $100+ in pills.

This is an old thread should probably be deleted, but I wanted to give you all the answer you deserve.

Sincerely and respectfully,

HoneyBadgerDon'tCare
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you for your honesty. Even bad news is sometimes good news.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
xnn
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by xnn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 pm

matt wrote:Thank you for your honesty. Even bad news is sometimes good news.
Hi,matt:
you say that you have no new lipomas for one year,that's a good news.can you tell me beside Triplahala what are other supplements you take now?and how about the usage?
suloaksoy

Post by suloaksoy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi my name is solly live in new jersey
I am 33 and I have at least 25-30 lipomas in my legs arms and upper body
First time happened about 8 years ago I had sport accident
I accidently stretch my legs and probbly tear my muscles.first week my legs were blody red color and following days color change to purple
After mounth I felt my firs lipoma in my legs then separate everywhere
In my family noone has lipoma but me
I think this accident triger my lipomas
If you have more info fell free to email suloaksoytr@hotmail.com
mco
Regular

Post by mco » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi there. I recently read the abstract of an article which reminded me of Kenneth's suggestions and I thought I'd share it with you:

http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... undulatus)

Now, I know this is a research article about *birds* with lipomas, but I found it interesting that they emphasize that L-carnitine seems to *shrink* them. L-carnitine was also one of Kenneth's suggested supplements. I think Kenneth was not a scammer, but I am not sure if the diagnosis he got was correct. Still. Just a piece of information I wanted to share.

Cheers!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 am

Hi everyone. I've read most of this thread as I am looking for some answers about lipomas.

I'm on a mission (hopefully as short as possible) to figure out how digestion affects lipomas. I have a bunch of lipomas that have accumulated in various places on my body over the last approx 20 years (38yrs old now), but most of them have been less noticeable in recent years. However, recently I started eating a lot more COCONUT OIL and BUTTER, and consuming those two ingredients has apparently made my lipomas all grow and multiply quite noticeably. Hence I thought I would share those two ingredients as possibly a direct CAUSE.

Before anyone says "duh", my point is that I'm theorizing that the solution may be found in understanding the digestion/processing of fats. Maybe that sounds obvious, but so far I see all the effort in figuring out how to make lipomas go away once they appear, and so I wanted to ask whether anyone has had any success solving the digestion side of the issue (eg. enzymes, good bacteria, etc). My theory is that the fixing the digestion process may possibly impact the existing lipomas as well.

Maybe this is question/topic would be better as a new post (I'm not sure the etiquette). Curious what anyone thinks on this thread though first.

As a side note, I'm currently testing the castor oil theory right now myself by putting on a patch 2-3 times a day to allow the oil to absorb into the skin. It's only been two days, but I'll be happy to share whether anything comes of that experiment.

Brian
montybrian
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by montybrian » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 am

This is Brian again - I'm still figuring out why my user name does not come up, but that is for another time.

I noticed the link in the prior post (to researchgate.net), and tried to get the article. However, it appears that the website is only for people with "institution" email addresses. Is that limiting anyone else?

Thanks
Brian
Noble

Post by Noble » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 am

Has anyone heard of dr.rohit jain. In India he cures lipomas? Is that true or fake?
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:09 am

Hey Brian,
Just wanted to tell you that there is a theory that a ketogenic diet can dissolve lipomas, several people on this board even reported that theirs shrank while they were on keto and the primary stuff you eat on a Ketogenic diet is exactly coconut oil and butter so.. I'd be kinda strange if those things were the cause. In fact I'm on the 5th day of my Keto (another experiment for lipomas) and plan to do it for a month. If my lipomas will noticeably grow in this time, i'll let you know
montybrian
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by montybrian » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Thanks for the reply about the ketogenic diet theory. It is interesting to hear other's experiences on the ketogenic diet. I know it seems that there is pretty significant buzz about that diet recently, and I've read a couple books that promote it. I even tried a the ketogenic diet myself for a short time too - eating very few carbs and about 5 tablespoons of coconut oil space throughout the day and about 3-4 tablespoons per day of good quality butter spaced over the day too. For me, that was the time when my lipomas started to balloon, but maybe I was doing something wrong. I certainly have not proven anything with my "experiment", and so hence I'm looking for other people's experiences/successes with that ketogenic diet too.

Please keep us posted on your ketogenic diet results....

Brian
bas1978
Junior

Post by bas1978 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:28 pm

hi Brian,

i think the coconut oil is your problem. I personally believe that lots of fats will make the lipoma's grow. A diet of raw food and lots of fruit is a better way instead of fat.. Especially because lipoma's are fat...