Sulforaphane

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt1007
Junior
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Re: Sulforaphane

Post by matt1007 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:11 am

You make a very good point, so perhaps I should just hold off another month or two and see what happens.

So far they have not increased or multiplied (as far as I can tell).

Sulforaphane has many other health benefits, so I do want to start back with growing high dosage sprouts at some point, but I can wait a bit longer and see if there is a reversal in my (currently stable) lipomas.

It is unfortunate in a general sense that mine did not increase after stopping the treatment. I have to at least lean in the direction that sulforaphane was not the primary driver in their initial reduction. And I don't know what was.
HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by HSonar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:11 pm

I have logged in after a long time. Couldn't recall my user id but with some search figured it out. Will try to check at least once a month.

Not knowing about this thread ... I was on Brocolli sprouts for months. I didn't take it to reduce Lipomas (in fact I didn't even know there was any known possibility). Reason I started was I had read it helped kids with Autism (I have an Autistic Child). We took together for several months. I grew my own Brocolli sprouts .. religiously (not in spiritual sense) and from heart and love. We loved to eat the sprouts ... in fact also did other seeds sprouting. We must have consumed it for about 6 to 8 months. Just gave it up a few months back .. as it didn't help either my child ... and certainly not the Lipomas I have.

Again .. if it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for others .. and hey Brocolli sprouts are nutritious anyway ... so no harm in trying them out or even continuing forever even if it doesn't work on Lipomas.
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:23 pm

HI HSonar good to see you back! And thanks for the feedback.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!