Irregular margins

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

kourt81

Irregular margins

Post by kourt81 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello! I has an MRI which resulted in 2 lumps in my shoulder (soft tissue not attached to bone) After hours and hours of reading I convinced myself they were lipomas. Second MRI revealed one is around 1 inch roumd and oval and the other is around 2 inches with irregular borders. I asked if it could still be a lipoma and she said the irregular borders were what worried her....usually lipomas had smooth borders. I see another doctor im St. Loius Thursday. Anyway have any of you had lumps or tumors with irregular borders or irregular margins and them still just be a lipoma? Or still be benign? Thanks!!
heartfelt

Re: Irregular margins

Post by heartfelt » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 am

Hi !!

Do they pain?

i ve got them too but not with irregular shape or ( borders )

Lipomas dont pain ( some do if pressing on a nerve)

If your lipomas does not pain, nothing to worry. i know you may be freaking out thinking it could be cancer or the like. dont over-think too much
look for another opinion.

just keep us posted.

cheers
kourt81

Post by kourt81 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 am

They are causing me pain but it feels like nerve pain and one is 2 inches in size and right by my brachio plexus (something like that) Nerve in the neck and shoulder. I will stay positive until I see the other doctor Thursday.Thanks for the reply!
heartfelt

Post by heartfelt » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:05 am

Hi Kourt81 any updates ?

keeps us posted

blessings.

best of luck.