My lipomas are shrinking!

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: My lipomas are shrinking!

Post by HSonar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:17 am

umya - web site down?
umya
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by umya » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:50 am

Yes, some hacking issue at the hosting company.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:50 am

Hi umya, I let you post the link since you have been explaining and describing your progress quite extensively. That being said I do want to warn people making any rapid conclusions. We have seen scams so many times before. For some reason umya is unwilling to post the ingredients in the cream. This makes me very suspicious.

But there are members willing to try the cream so I will wait for news from others before judging.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:20 pm

Thanks Matt, I tried to document my progress and encourage few others to post their progress as well. There's hardly 7-8 people from this board who actually bought and trying the cream. So posting a link here is not like its bringing a windfall to me or anything as someone here led to believe others. What I don't appreciate though is some derogatory comments without any knowledge. Anyway, this is wide open internet so everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So I'd let those who are trying the cream post their progress. Thanks.
Sangram4242
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by Sangram4242 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello , I'm also from India I cant PM you as i have signed in recently, i have around 30-40 lipomas on my arms, thighs, back and stomach. Can you please message me the details as how can i get this cream. Regards.
Sangram4242

Post by Sangram4242 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:36 pm

Hello , I'm also from India I cant PM you as i have signed up recently, i have around 30-40 lipomas on my arms, thighs, back and stomach. Can you please message me the details as how can i get this cream. Regards.
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm

So guys...

After a month of applying the cream on several lipoma's on my arm I want to inform you about the outcome. I applied the cream twice a day, every morning after showering, and every evening before going to bed. I missed maybe 4 times in total, because of several reasons.

I applied the cream on 1 'bigger' one on my left forearm, and on several on my right arm.

I only made photo's of the one on my left arm. So I will begin with the report of that. As you can see, there is no clear difference noticeable (Maybe you will think it did because of the lighting). The skin also doesn't feel much softer as Umya described it before. Although I thought I mentioned a slight difference after 2 days, I think it was the difference I was hoping so see.

On the other hand, it didn't grew over the last month in my opinion. Maybe that could be explained by the fact that I was very into the growth of the little fuckers and didn't notice it in the process. Or maybe it was the cream, I cannot say that unfortunately.

Also, the other lipoma's didn't shrink or did get softer over the last month, but I think they didn't get bigger, at least that's something positive.

I also noticed that my lipoma's are smaller in the morning than in the evening. I believe I think I saw someone post that before on another forum, but I have no idea why that is.

Because I have several tubes of Umya's cream left, I will stick to applying the cream in the coming weeks, and I will inform you guys if there is a noticeable change.

Would be nice if more people would share their experiences.

For now, have a nice day!

JMNNS
Attachments
Lipoma 2.JPG
20 september
Lipoma 1.JPG
22 august
umya
Regular

Post by umya » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:25 pm

JM1994 - Thanks for the update. Sounds like you have not seen any noticeable difference yet. I still encourage you to keep using the cream for longer time and see if it makes any difference. It does not have any side effects being a herbal product.

One thing I noticed from your picture that is different from mine is, I use the cream mostly on my forearm where I have seen most difference in shorter time (left and right arms both).

I have 2 lipomas on my right backarm which are still there to feel but not noticeable with eye as the skin around it has kinda came up. Hope this helps. Thanks.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:12 pm

No photos needed from my side as I have not noticed any difference. I have 1.5 tubes left .. will keep applying.

The two on fore arm don't feel softer or such. The one that is the bigger one, seems a bit softer ... but no size wise no difference.

Still hopeful .. though not as optimistic as before.

More later.
potatonet
Junior

Post by potatonet » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:10 am

While I have hope for this cream that was crafted by herbalists with decades of experience, I can only be reminded of PomAway by the tone and shape of the story.

For those that were a part of that excursion, this feels similar.

I would love to try it, I know there is a genuine cure for Lipomas overseas somewhere, and one day a company will have the balls to represent it and make it for commercial sale in an honest fashion. with a label, ingredients, and a phone number.

Umya, thank you for your efforts, please get some more clinicals in on this, post your diet and daily routine, any other supplements? just the cream? If its being diluted tell your formulator to make it 10x stronger than the original dose, then lets test something like that, I love being a guinea pig, but I've been there and done that and its cost me a lot of time, hope, and money.

I am fairly certain that lipomas are fungal in nature, and that potent antifungal herbs transdermally can really get in there, but its a saturation effect and you have to effectively penetrate the entire lipoma, which takes time as we all know. give them DMSO, or if someone here has a better driver... speaketh for the sake of the rest of us...

I would like to say that all of the "success" stories involve a workout coupled with therapy.

Will see where this rainbow road takes us, if someone taking the therapy wants to couple their therapy with dmso, 5-10 minutes of massage to get the entire lipomas blood flowing, 2-3 times a day... I would love to hear how it goes.

Can someone describe the characteristics of the treatement ointment? colored? smells like? all useful information should be visible to the public in cases like this on this forum, while I understand that your orders are not that of those on this website, this website speaks to a large number of people who do speak english.

Umya if you have any other online boards or local resources where you are actively speaking with doctors or groups about lipomas to get some verification.. that would be great to hear at this point, if you can post some updated pics that would be great as well.

Thank you!

J
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:45 am

That is a nice write up and a good idea to make the cream stronger.

Regarding that Lipomas are fungal ... is that a belief or evidence behind it? perhaps some essential oils that are antifungal would help? Have you tried it?

I hope Umya can give you some sample tubes to try with DMSO. It is pink / orange in color ... oily ... smell is pleasant and not overwhelming.
potatonet
Junior

Post by potatonet » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:22 am

I’m a business person from California with an understanding for plants, chemicals, materials, most engineering topics through theoretical physics and dimensional characterization. I have an understanding for the inner mechanics of financial markets, business management practices from Businesses 1M-5B/Yr revenue.

I just am here to get rid of my lipomas, and I will use what I know about phisiology and utilize my connections in the phyto world to help figure it out.
jpharris1979

Post by jpharris1979 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:55 pm

Hi,

I have been using the cream for about a month and half, on n off, due to traveling and sometimes being lazy, as it requires to massage it to get it absorbed and penetrate as per my prescription received with the tubes read. I see the one on my right hand back arm has gone quite softer than earlier and the size of the bump feels a little reduced but need to monitor it seriously now.

I have one medium size (visible) and 2 smaller (not visible but I can feel them) ones pretty close to each other. Unfortunately, I haven't really taken a photograph of what was original but I can feel it. I will now take a pic and keep it and post back after another 2-3 weeks. Though the prescription says to apply it twice a day, I usually apply only at night a pea nut size cream or little more and then massaging it in circular motion on and around the bigger one, like 1000 times or 15-20 mins till the oil gets absorbed or I get bored -;). How are you guys applying it? Has anyone tried to use the electronic massager with it? Not sure if that can accelerate the penetration and absorption is faster and takes less time?? I seriously think the consistency in applying it and then massaging it well for better 'absorption and penetration' should be the key as reads in some of the other posts here. I just don't have patience to keep massaging it which I should do more regularly now, I guess. Seriously hope it works finally to get rid of these buggers. Will post back with pics next time.

JH
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:24 am

Hallo, nice to read that your LT are shrinking what do you think. But for such an experiment would it not be better to have it proofed by a third party? How many "stories" this forum have got and when it came to proof it then it went off. I would not spent too much time on your work, but first you are saying it is called Ayurveda and it is coming from India. If it is well known, why on facebook so many people asking me from India to help them to get rid of LT? Regards Klaus
Timba

Post by Timba » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Can anyone please mention the name of the cream?
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:17 pm

I am concluding that this cream didn't work for me.

If it has for someone else, I am glad for you.
dannyg
Regular

Post by dannyg » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Same. Unfortunately nothing for me. I was always skeptical because it's yet another "treatment" that doesn't get to the actual root of the problem, only treats the symptoms, which is what these Lipomas are for us.

In other news, I've been seeing a very expensive nutritionist here in Los Angeles. We did a specimen test on me (poo and pee), and I have parasites and yeast overgrowth (candida). I'm currently on a 3 month natural parasite cleanse and will report back with results later.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:17 am

dannyg wrote:Same. Unfortunately nothing for me. I was always skeptical because it's yet another "treatment" that doesn't get to the actual root of the problem, only treats the symptoms, which is what these Lipomas are for us.

In other news, I've been seeing a very expensive nutritionist here in Los Angeles. We did a specimen test on me (poo and pee), and I have parasites and yeast overgrowth (candida). I'm currently on a 3 month natural parasite cleanse and will report back with results later.
Do please update us.
DELJ

Post by DELJ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:46 pm

Any update on this thread.
JM1994

Post by JM1994 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Hey guys,

Thought I should let you know something on the progress. Unfortunately, there is none. In the first weeks I was as optimistic as many of you on this forum as well. Last october I let the local hospital cut 10-something lipoma's out from my thighs. After that there was that kind of relief, which I experience when they are taking some of me. Several weeks later, that relieved feeling is gone. In the meantime I was still putting the cream on the ones on my arms twice a day. It didn't work. As long not as good as Umya showed with his own ones. I do not pity the choice of buying the cream, because it was my own. I'm no longer applying the cream everyday, because of my decreasing belief in the product. So for now, I would not recommend you buying it.

In the end I think this is all genetic bad luck. And no cream is gonna help us. Unfortunately.