This could be it

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

This could be it

Post by mr_after » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 am

Is this what we are all waiting here?? :)

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/ ... -the-body/
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: This could be it

Post by matt » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:22 am

Yes, I think collagenase injections are the best thing we have for now. The problem with collagenase injections currently is that they are very expensive. I think even up to several hundred - maybe even a couple of thousand - bucks per shot. But maybe - if it gets approved - the price might come down.

I wish lipomatosis patients could get help from the insurance companies to cover this treatment but I doubt it will ever happen.

The good thing about this is that there is hope! Thanks for the link!
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
LipomasInTX
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by LipomasInTX » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:18 pm

This is very interesting. Thanks for posting... there is at least some hope!
Johnny
Junior

Post by Johnny » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Does anyone know if there has been any further updates regarding this treatment. Also has anyone actually had any success is treating lipoma via injections - libostabil or another products?
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 pm

I have tested Lipostabil and it did have some effects to my lipomas but I could only afford three rounds at the time. Nowadays the treatment is unavailable in Finland as long as I know. I also tested ozone injections few years back. Unfortunately, they did not really work for me. Collagenase is not yet widely available so I haven't had the chance to test it yet but what I've heard is that a single injection could cost hundreds of dollars... I haven't researched lately what's going on with collagenase. I hope someone will have the time to keep us updated. But so far it's the #1 substance we know of when it comes to dissolving encapsulated lipomas.

I have previously posted about lipoma injection therapies and here are even more treatment options.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Johnny
Junior

Post by Johnny » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Cheers Matt Thanks for the links. Had read most of then before, very interesting. This board is a great source of information.