lipoma prognosis

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

YankoBG
Number of lipomas: 31-60

lipoma prognosis

Post by YankoBG » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 pm

I would like to ask the members here and mostly the ones that are in their 40's and 50's to share how the age affects the progression of the condition. For example my first lipoma showed up at age of 19-20 then as i grew up i have encountered more but not than many the most of them remain the same, some got bigger and increased in numbers but as i said that so far is a very slow process. I am 45 now and so far I have had a good quality life style without any of this affecting me. But lately i have been thinking more about it and how that will affect the rest of my life and as I am thinking about and reading what people have to say I am getting more and more depressed. So I decided to make a plan for the future if that sounds too crazy let me explain . I would like to know for example in a period of 2-5 years how many new lipomas I will get , yes I know that this is not something I can predict but at least if you guys share with me how many you are getting per year or years as getting older that can give me some numbers. Here is my plan let say I get 12 new ones per year so far I am even getting less than that in 5 years I will get 60 new ones. So every 5 years I will go to India ( why there? that is a different topic) and remove them, I know that I will never be a lipoma free but at least will have some more years without worrying too much until the next cycle and that is until the end of days. Let me know what do you think about this .
fear
Junior
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Re: lipoma prognosis

Post by fear » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:52 am

I think you should closely monitor everything you do and eat to look for a connection to lipoma growth. We're going to figure it out soon.